Micronations.wiki | Forum
Autism & micronations - a survey - Printable Version

+- Micronations.wiki | Forum (https://forum.micronations.wiki)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.micronations.wiki/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Humanities (https://forum.micronations.wiki/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Autism & micronations - a survey (/showthread.php?tid=2143)

Pages: 1 2 3

Autism & micronations - a survey - change my name - 6 Oct 2015

I'm using this for a project, so please be serious with this.

Take survey here

RE: Autism & micronations - a survey - Emperor Patrick I of Paravia - 6 Oct 2015

And what exactly do you wish to accomplish with this survey? I am just curious since it is a rather random subject.

RE: Autism & micronations - a survey - Tjorvi - 6 Oct 2015

(6 Oct 2015, 20:09:38)Emperor Patrick I of Paravia Wrote: And what exactly do you wish to accomplish with this survey? I am just curious since it is a rather random subject.

While I have not taken the survey, I would imagine it might have something to do with determining how many autistic people are involved in micronationalism. Just a guess though.

RE: Autism & micronations - a survey - Artemis Berry - 7 Oct 2015

Ol' Trace is back in town? Interesting topic.
What do you hope to accomplish by this topic of sorts?

RE: Autism & micronations - a survey - Gabriel N. Pelger - 7 Oct 2015

A survey conducted by the National Statistics Office of the Usian Republic a while back found higher rates of autistic spectrum disorders in micronationalists than in the general population. Unfortunately, I never got to publishing the final version because I was busy, so I'm glad someone else is researching this.

RE: Autism & micronations - a survey - Austenasia - 8 Oct 2015

I've found that current and former members of the MicroWiki community tend to be taller than the average height of their respective macronation.

RE: Autism & micronations - a survey - Sarky - 8 Oct 2015

(8 Oct 2015, 15:30:46)Austenasia Wrote: I've found that current and former members of the MicroWiki community tend to be taller than the average height of their respective macronation.

Ah, but perhaps that's a localized European phenomenon, as North American micronationalists tend to be shorter than average, thus accounting for their inherent (ineptly, yet ironically named) Napoleon complexes ;)

RE: Autism & micronations - a survey - Nick F. Toaster - 8 Oct 2015

(8 Oct 2015, 16:39:19)Sarky Wrote:
(8 Oct 2015, 15:30:46)Austenasia Wrote: I've found that current and former members of the MicroWiki community tend to be taller than the average height of their respective macronation.

Ah, but perhaps that's a localized European phenomenon, as North American micronationalists tend to be shorter than average, thus accounting for their inherent (ineptly, yet ironically named) Napoleon complexes ;)

I am a fair bit shorter than the average for 13 year old Australian boys. Maybe it is only European...

We should do a study on stuff like this. It would be pretty cool.

RE: Autism & micronations - a survey - PavlvsAemilivs - 9 Oct 2015

I am actually very tall. Roughly 1.8 meters. And no, I do not use feet and inches, long live the International System!

RE: Autism & micronations - a survey - Austenasia - 9 Oct 2015

(8 Oct 2015, 16:39:19)Sarky Wrote: Ah, but perhaps that's a localized European phenomenon, as North American micronationalists tend to be shorter than average
(8 Oct 2015, 20:53:13)NickOfFørvania Wrote: I am a fair bit shorter than the average for 13 year old Australian boys. Maybe it is only European...

We should do a study on stuff like this. It would be pretty cool.

I did do a study on it, and it's not just European. I found that MicroWiki micronationalists from all over the world are on average taller than the average height of people in their macronation, whether that be the UK, USA, or Australia.