The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.18-1+0~20200515.59+debian9~1.gbp12fa4f (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion/Debate Hour with Brendan: Anti-Judaiam Protestensts and their faith.
Greetings, fellow micronationalists. I greet ye to my discussion. Sit down, have a drink with me.

To be frank, I would like to bring up a issue that been bothering me for some time now. During the St. Patrick's Day festival, when I was going home, I was thinking about various American Fascist "Christian" organizations, such as the Klu Klux Klan, American Nazi Party, Aryan Nations, National Alliance (creators of the game "Ethnic Cleansing") the "Christian Defense League", Stormfront, and to many other groups to count.

To be honest, I am beginning to question the actual faith of groups that claim to be Christian but are anti-Judaism. I believe all true believers know that these types of groups are misguided in the faith. However, I would like to take the argument one step farther, and make my claim.

I will not dance around my argument. I believe that groups like the Klu Klux Klan and the American Nazi Party are actually pagan groups.

My main point for this, is how can ye hate Judaism and Jewish people, and call them evil, but also claim to be Christian? It goes against all the teachings of Christ. Why do they hate Israel? Have they read the Bible? It makes it very clear: The Jewish people are the chosen of the Lord, the people who will inhabit and the Holy League. By Christian terms, they are essentiality the Elite among the masses of Christian beliefs. Israel is a powerful nation, as the Jews are a hardy people. Compared to the rather weak and corrupt nations that I fear we inhabit. Judaism is the core of United Christian beliefs.

So, I ask, how can these people claim to be Christians, but hate the chosen of the Lord? I believe that they have never read the Bible. You cannot say ye are a Christian and hate Jewish people at the same time. It's hypocritical.

For this reason, I have decided that I believe that these groups are pagan. They worship ANOTHER God, unlike the God I worship. They worship an angry, vengeful God who hates others and wants a mass ethnic cleansing. Almost like the Islamic State.

And, what does the Lord say about them? Well, Matthew 6:5. "Pray not as the hypocrites do". And, what else then the Ten Commandments?

"Ye shall not have any other Gods then me." Worshipping another God who hates the Chosen of the Lord sounds rather anti-Ten Commandments to me.

I would like my fellow Micronationalists opinions on this matter. What do ye think of this? I would simply like to have a serious debate: I feel this is a important matter to sort out. Thank you.
President Ghost 2017
At Congress: "Aw, shut up you sick fruitcake! I'm talking here!" -President Ghost

Member of the Holy League

Baller Friday Party Host

Messages In This Thread
Discussion/Debate Hour with Brendan: Anti-Judaiam Protestensts and their faith. - by Brendan O'Brien I - 12 Mar 2016, 03:04:34