Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Citizenship Certificates
[Image: htnjt6X.png]

Here is a rough of a new citizenship document for Novapara and I was curious if any other nations would like to share their designs.
[Image: Vdrm0xe.png]
Thats awesome!
Certainly a more attractive design than Montana IDs.  Just curious, where are you going to fit stuff like a signature, height, weight, birthdate, date of issue/expiration, etc?

Unfortunately Paravia doesn't issue any IDs at the moment, though I hope we will soon see passports.
While we do not have ID cards or anything like that, since one of the royal family of Siar Fordell ought to be known by their noble bearing and martial demeanor, I am considering developing a passport or something similar for micronational purposes.

Do you have a physical ID card, or is it just digital at the moment? What is it used for? Declaration of citizenship? Simple identification? Carded for alcohol?
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
What is the purpose for listing the eye and hair colour on a photo ID?
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
(18 Sep 2017, 20:25:23)frix Wrote: What is the purpose for listing the eye and hair colour on a photo ID?

Well on my drivers licence it list eye and hair color with my photo lol
 Joshua W. Bates
President of the Etruscan Federation
We've made a number of different designs haha,
Viewable below

(17 Sep 2017, 09:41:42)United Colonies of Lucific Wrote: Thats awesome!

Thank you very much!

(18 Sep 2017, 06:23:17)Michael Ònff Wrote: Certainly a more attractive design than Montana IDs.  Just curious, where are you going to fit stuff like a signature, height, weight, birthdate, date of issue/expiration, etc?

Thank you! Probably on the back, though, I had been leaning towards them being scannable and having that info online (so they can edit it)

(18 Sep 2017, 16:20:58)ThegnSiarFordell Wrote:
Do you have a physical ID card, or is it just digital at the moment? What is it used for? Declaration of citizenship? Simple identification? Carded for alcohol?

What was envisioned anyway was, 01. create a physical login key to user accounts (limited access for administrative services), 02. bring Novian Bank payments into physical applications (back then bank accounts were tied to your Novian Account), 03. quick, fun & simple citizenship verification (might be used for like voting).
[Image: Vdrm0xe.png]
I like the idea of scanning the information - you can even have it as simple as a QR code that takes you to a profile page or something.

Be careful about requiring ID's to vote... we cannot do that in America, because apparently it is racist.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
(19 Sep 2017, 16:43:23)ThegnSiarFordell Wrote: ...apparently it is racist.

That's true, it's a well known fact that only certain races have photo IDs.

[Image: 9768554.png]
Siwa Sopako Wogo Sani-Hong Kunoku
Manu ku awaso yo Tongowa Manuka hehe yoma tise.

If a post doesn't have a question mark, it isn't a question.
If it isn't a question, I'm not asking you anything, I'm telling you.
I mean whether you agree with the idea or not, you're being intellectually dishonest to say that the argument is just "ID requirement is apparently racist haha idiots".
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz