Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Kingdom looking to buy colonies that are populated
The king of the Star Kingdom has decided to purchase colonies from other micronations that are already populated. They do not have to be colonies already but must be able to become a colony and must be populated by at least 1 person and have actual land that is owned by that micronations government not claimed but actually owned were you have the deed to the land. If you are willing to sell then please contact King Austin at austin11rowe@Gmail.com and please add all information about the land and its citizens and how much you want for the land. Also the citizens must be okay with becoming apart of the Star Kingdom. Thank you and the king hope to hear from you soon.
King Austin Rowe of the Star Kingdom starkingdomgov.weebly.com/
(25 Jun 2014, 00:30:44)tobeyrowe Wrote: The king of the Star Kingdom has decided to purchase colonies from other micronations that are already populated. They do not have to be colonies already but must be able to become a colony and must be populated by at least 1 person and have actual land that is owned by that micronations government not claimed but actually owned were you have the deed to the land. If you are willing to sell then please contact King Austin at austin11rowe@Gmail.com and please add all information about the land and its citizens and how much you want for the land. Also the citizens must be okay with becoming apart of the Star Kingdom. Thank you and the king hope to hear from you soon.

Give it up! You were already banned from the wikia sector for doing such scams. Then you end up begging for more money.
I am Kaiser Marcus I, there can only be one...
Let me ask you something. How do you figure that I'm asking for money when I'm buying something if anything I'm giving away money you freaking idiot. That just shows how ignorant you are and how you follow instead of lead because you just want to say that I'm doing that because one other person said that so now everyone that follows is doing it including you. Oh and even the first time it was brought up I wasn't trying to scam because first of all scamming people go after richer people in bigger communities and second of all i was offering a service in that first time it was brought up not scamming because i wasnt making any money off of it so I don't know how you get that I'm trying to scam off of the first time and now I really don't understand it because I'm not even talking about making money in fact I'm losing money because I'm paying for something so read more carefully next time or can you read at all? Because by the loos of it you can't you just go by what other people say so you can't read or think for yourself. So go away and if you dont like it then don't read it.
King Austin Rowe of the Star Kingdom starkingdomgov.weebly.com/
Buy???
Micronational colonies doesn't need to be bought, speak to Prince, King, President, etc. of a micronation, what I did to have constituents, colonies and protectorate.
No better than spam. Closed.
Alex Whitmarsh
President of the USLSSR
Technical Secretary of the Communist Party of South London
'Revolution means change, don't look at me strange.' - Doug Fresh
Also, you reported the previous post closing this thread. This is thread is equal to or equivalent to spam, therefore locked.

Please go away with this buying nonsense. Also, that terrible petition to the White House.
Alex Whitmarsh
President of the USLSSR
Technical Secretary of the Communist Party of South London
'Revolution means change, don't look at me strange.' - Doug Fresh
(25 Jun 2014, 04:28:24)tobeyrowe Wrote: Let me ask you something. How do you figure that I'm asking for money when I'm buying something if anything I'm giving away money you freaking idiot.

The practice of insulting other users is strictly against site protocol. Please refrain from the usage of such language.

Failure to obey this directive will lead to serious consequences.

Thank you for your time.
Microwiki Blocking, Division Six
The illumined are recalled to life.