Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virtual Micronational Football League
While this isn't a MFA afflicted competition this is the most appropriate place for it. Following my previous message and my desire to follow through on me saying I wanted to remain in a cultural capacity (I am available to manage national sides just so you know...). I've devised this, the Virtual Micronational Football League, taking advantage of the FIFA World i mentioned earlier.

Below is a video about FIFA World and a document outlining the VFML. This is a club orientated competition not a national team one, therefore more then one club from each micronation can participate, which given that only one person is needed for each team makes it even better.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7166...cument.pdf

-- 
Danny Clarke
President of International Surrey Football
W: www.intsurreyfootball.co.uk
F: IntSurreyfootball
T: IntSurFootball

I do not know if this is the right place for this, but I am very interested in (virtual) matches of football with other micronations. I just know Hattrick (http://www.hattrick.org) and wonder if anyone else uses or if this association has another platform.
Hello :)

I know several people have played several different games, including Football Manager, PES and FIFA for simming games. I'd suggest talking to Danny to see if he's still doing anything.

(I'm sorry that I'm not as usual as I once was on the virtual front, haven't done any virtual football on MW for 3 years).
His Excellency, the President of Senya

[Image: 16506885_1394256837314706_1496029263_n.p...e=5923A6B1]
I just wanted to inform you that I'm thinking about a micronational e-tournment. I've also started a thread. The football championship seems interesting so I would listen any ideas.

Thank you in advance
sounds nice

His Grace, Count, Shady Morsi 
Grand Constable of Campinia 

[Image: Personal_COA_of_Shady_Morsi.png]
when you post on a thread that hasn't been contributed to since 2015
"It is emphatically the province and duty of the Judicial Department to say what the law is."
Chief Justice John Marshall, Marbury v. Madison

President of the Amissopian Federation

(25 Sep 2016, 01:14:46)Horatio  Eden Wrote: when you post on a thread that hasn't been contributed to since 2015

i agree
John V
Prime Minister of the Republic of Noland

"If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools."
--Plato
(25 Sep 2016, 21:36:43)NolandGov Wrote:
(25 Sep 2016, 01:14:46)Horatio   Eden Wrote: when you post on a thread that hasn't been contributed to since 2015

i agree

For a competition that died not long after...
-- 
Danny Clarke
President of International Surrey Football
W: www.intsurreyfootball.co.uk
F: IntSurreyfootball
T: IntSurFootball