Poll: You think the world is overpopulated
Yes. Too much of us... Just too much
Yes but not much
Meh/Not sure
No. But we are near of it
We aren't overpopulated at all (I hate you for choosing this)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overpopulation
(6 Jun 2015, 22:43:33)President Kit McCarthy Wrote:
(6 Jun 2015, 21:24:36)Jack Wrote: Thank you for voicing your opinion, I'm sure that others may find it interesting.

I'm sorry, but I find that quite unpleasant. There's absolutely no need for that kind of attitude, and continuing like this will make you extremely unpopular.

I don't need to be popular on this forum, something you might have noticed already.
Why are you hear then, out if interest? I know many new members come to the forum in hopes of establishing diplomacy, which you evidently haven't. Would you be able to inform me as to whether you're a micronationalist yourself or an 'outsider', for lack of a better phrase.
His Imperial Majesty
Thomas I
Tsar of Nolland, Reigning Prince of Ayrshire, Head of the Confederacy
Duke of Strathallan, Mercian Marquis
Nollandish Permanent Representative to the Grand Unified Micronational
Nollandish Permanent Representative to the Micronational Heritage Association

Four-Cornered Liberal (Economic/Social/Political/Personal)
Neoliberal. Internationalist. Globalist. Liberal.
(13 Jun 2015, 13:09:42)Tsar Thomas I Wrote: Why are you hear then, out if interest? I know many new members come to the forum in hopes of establishing diplomacy, which you evidently haven't. Would you be able to inform me as to whether you're a micronationalist yourself or an 'outsider', for lack of a better phrase.

I'm only here out of boredom...
...and to get ideas...
His Grace, Lord Mike Lewis, the Marquis of New Charter, Prime Minister of Lundenwic, General of the Imperial Armed Forces, Baron of Bedfunta, Minister of the Foreign Office, Duke of Pausanias, Count of Imvrassia, Officer of the Most Imperial Order of the Grand Duchy, Officer of the Most Honourable Order of Lundenwic, Kinght of the Royal Order of St. Stephen and Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter
http://lundenwic.wordpress.com