Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Micronational Facts
I recall there being a similar thread like this on the old forums which I quite enjoyed reading. This is for random facts about your (and other) micronations. Friendly reminder that opinion != fact.

The most common first names in Adammia are Matthew, Alex and Will/William (all with 2 instances each). The most common middle name is Louise (with 3 instances) followed by John (with 2 instances) and Jake/Jacob (with 2 instances). The most common last name is Hall (with 7 instances) followed by Belcher (with 5 instances), Foster (with 3 instances) and Stinnett (with 2 instances).
EIVS IMPERIALIS MAIESTIS ADAMVS PRIMVS · IMPERATOR ADAMMIAE I · DOMINVS CRAFTANIAE II · DVX DEIRAE · MAGNVS PENMINAE ET SPILDCASTLAE · MMXIII - MMXVIII

Schalamzaar was "Iranshahr" first, this name is ancient name of Iran, in Sassanian empire era :D
Mancunia's national football team is a clubside Manchester City (like Monaco)!
New Cantabria is partly based on a childhood dream I had. I only gave it some tweaks and twists to make it more suitable to reality and got support. I just need to do work on it now.
PAULUS AEMILIUS I, DUX TREBIAE
Paolo Emilio I, Caudillo of Trebia
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
Freyja is nearly 7 years old.
The Adammic Imperial Space Agency's unofficial supplier is Wheelspin Models and Hobbies, a British business situated north of Wolverhampton.
EIVS IMPERIALIS MAIESTIS ADAMVS PRIMVS · IMPERATOR ADAMMIAE I · DOMINVS CRAFTANIAE II · DVX DEIRAE · MAGNVS PENMINAE ET SPILDCASTLAE · MMXIII - MMXVIII

The one I always go for in these situations:
Slavery is technically legal in Clyro, because under the old Theodorist Constitution, provisions were made for 'claimed individuals', and we have no laws counteracting that currently.
His Lordship Richard I, by the Grace of God, Lord Spiritual of Mercia, Lord of Clyro, Heir to the Würtige Throne, Lord High Admiral of the Tsardom of Nolland, General of the Nollandish Army, Companion of Honour of the Tsardom of Nolland, Commander of the Order of Colour of McCarthia, Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand, Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus, Knight of the Order of Adammia, OGC, CF.
A naval base for the completely ceremonial and empty Adammic Navy was commissioned in Myway Province half a year ago but has since been forgotten. This is due in part to communications latency between the central government of the Empire and this most remote of the provinces, something which has become somewhat notorious and has led to myself referring to it as being almost like the lawless "Wild West" of the Empire (even though it is the eastern-most of all Adammic territories). Another point is that one of the Adammia-UK borders at Myway is also the border between two English counties. At this point, the land is only 15m above sea level, the lowest point in Adammia. The highest point is located in Borealia, Adammia's newest territory in Devon, which is 123m above sea level.

Do you know, actual coastline of Schalamzaar is in Ovan sea, a little lake in Alamut?
(1 Aug 2014, 12:11:26)Richard Cunningham Wrote: The one I always go for in these situations:
Slavery is technically legal in Clyro, because under the old Theodorist Constitution, provisions were made for 'claimed individuals', and we have no laws counteracting that currently.

Technically speaking, slavery could also be seen as being legal here. Forcing someone into slavery is illegal, and buying and selling slaves is illegal, but nowhere is somebody voluntarily becoming a slave actually forbidden.
His Imperial Majesty
Jonathan I
(Imperator Caesar Jonathan Augustus)
By the Grace of Christ our God faithful Austenasian Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans
[Image: 8hcAM4h.png]