Kingdom of Trebia
Official name: Kingdom of Trebia
Type of Governement: Absolute monarchy with Constitution and King
Capital: Not defined yet
Will be declared: 2024 - 2026

Leader and future monarch: Paolo Emilio I of Trebia
Population: 11
Official religion: Roman Catholic
Languages: Spanish (official), English (non-official)
Area: Around 106km2

PLEASE NOTE: This post is seldom updated, check http://mw.micronation.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Trebia for more dedicated information
PAULUS AEMILIUS I, DUX TREBIAE
Paolo Emilio I, Caudillo of Trebia
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
Quote: Will be established: 2024 - 2026

It'd be better to say "Will be declared" or "Will declare independence from Panama".

But, Congratulations!
Let me do the corrections, and thanks!
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
Trebia has it's own website at last!

http://forodetrebia.foro-activo.com/

It is the Trebian forums! But it is Work in progress and in Spanish.
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
I am considering to start a new Political ideology: Crusadism (Spanish: Cruzadismo, Latin: Crusadismus) the "Ideology of the Cross"

I will discuss it with my followers and then we will develop it quite good. I have also thought on a symbol, the Cross Patée.

This one is very similar to the Templar Cross, and it's inspired from the Templar Order. This symbol is already present in Trebia's flag, which is poorly drawn as a medical cross due to complications drawing it on computer, but the cross in Trebia's flag is supposed to look a bit like the one in the spoiler.

I will bring more details on Crusadism later, probably next week.
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
Well, best of luck with Crusadism! I am quite interested. Tell me more about it when it's more developed.
By the way, how does the constitution affect the absolute monarchy? I don't get that.

Well, probably Trebia isn't purely an absolute monarchy, but semi-absolute monarchy. The Constitution acts as a "promise" of the King to lead and protect it's people. I expect the king to have a figure of a patriarch.

Also, one of the main ideas of Crusadism is that the state should be Christian, in an ideal context. (Can be any branch of Christianity, even all of them!)
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
How bout in a practical context? You don't want anybody calling themselves Christian when they don't practice it at all.

Indeed. What I mean is that there should be Christianity as State religion, but minorities are tolerated. Christianity is promoted, even as a cultural element, and the State aids Christian churches. That's what I mean. I got a bit of development on Crusadism, but the document is in Spanish. I have to translate before including the file.
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
Decided to give a try and return to Roman Catholicism. Still, all the Christian denominations are welcome except Jehova's Witnesses, Westboro Baptist Church, and the Ku Klux Klan (not a church but still not welcome).

Well, I got a proper translation of the work in progress ideology. Please note that Crusadism isn't a Law code, and Trebia will adopt a Canon for it's Law code, similar to the Kingdom of Beaulosagñe and the Holy See. Crusadism is a political and philosophical doctrine.

Prologue:

Crusadism is an ideology that seeks to reach the world through peaceful means, to bring Christ to society, and restore the former glory of Western Civilization, covering the Americas and Europe, and to preserve the strength of our ancient culture. All who embrace Crusadism as their ideology shall be strong nations. Crusadism embraces Christianity, and all their denominations, the Catholic Church (and each of their patriarchates) Orthodox Church and Protestant Churches, and even Judaism. All Christians must unite to defend themselves from all the evils that threaten our society.

Points of Crusadism:

1. The State must always be Christian, and understand that God's law is above any human law
2. The objective of Crusadism is not to attack sin, because sin is a personal matter between God and an individual
3. The Church will be united with the state, and the Church cooperate with the State for the common good, but each on their respective function
4. War is justifiable to neutralize or destroy evil forces and threats to Crusadism
5. Everyone has the right to always be expressed as long as freedom of expression does not harm others, or blaspheme Christ
6. Individual freedom is respected as long as the Law is not trespassed
7. Cultures and traditions are an important element of society, and must be preserved
8. Capitalism is the best economic system as it carries society forward quickly and efficiently, but always take into account the charity and equality, one must also be paid in their effort
9. The respective faiths denominations of Christianity should influence state laws
10. It is needed to forget old grudges of Christian Churches, to save the faithful from evil
DEUS, PATRIA, REX