Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom of Trebia
Bravo! This is wonderful! I heartily commend you on your work.

Thank you sir. You may adopt my ideology if you wish, but first, why not convince your nation Quailia to become secessionist? Wouldn't it be a good idea? Just a suggestion
PAULUS AEMILIUS I, DUX TREBIAE
Paolo Emilio I, Caudillo of Trebia
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
Well, to be secessionist, we might have to first end being isolationist, which I don't think will happen anytime soon.

Isolationism at a micronational level can increase your chances of secession, however you do need good relations to secede from the US, and I recognize that. But do as you wish, if you are happy that way, I don't bother.
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
I am happy to announce that only secessionist micronations and movements have the right to call themselves Crusadist. Simulationists will not be recognized as such, just as they do not seek to be recognized by any external entity. Why? Very simple:

1. If I allow simulationists to use my political doctrine, it will destroy the seriousness of it, and it will also indirectly harm the seriousness of Trebia.
2. If you like Crusadism, it is as easy to adopt it's policies without being officially Crusadist. Crusadism was started to spread Christian and Conservative policies from Trebia to the countries that may wish to have them. But you can adopt that policies yourself if you like them, without being officially Crusadist.

Therefore, it is inherently impossible (or at least unrecognized) to be a Simulationist Crusadist.
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
Greetings Paulus,
I have worked for many years on what I refer to as a "nobility or merit". People earn noble status, which qualifies them for leadership roles and which gives more weight to their individual vote, but only on the basis of merit, as in the merit of their character. They advance along a "Course of Honor" by being acclaimed and confirmed by their peers, including those whom they will serve (the people who have yet to advance that far), those of the same status, and those who have advanced further.

I think that nobility by inheritance is problematic, but I also think that not every "citizen" has the same qualifications or proven wisdom and leadership.

At any rate, it is nice to "meet" you.

Bill Collier

(15 Nov 2014, 03:49:34)PavlvsAemilivs Wrote: Well, probably Trebia isn't purely an absolute monarchy, but semi-absolute monarchy. The Constitution acts as a "promise" of the King to lead and protect it's people. I expect the king to have a figure of a patriarch.

Also, one of the main ideas of Crusadism is that the state should be Christian, in an ideal context. (Can be any branch of Christianity, even all of them!)
I have my own code of honor based on religion almost purely. You can set your own micronation with your code of honor. Nice to meet you too, and seriously, no idea what you mean. If my children are raised well, they may become good kings too. But if you think elective monarchy is a best idea, good for you.
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
Yes, I lean heavily toward a merit based nobility where people earn their noble status, but if you have a system of honor, and I favor a Christian based system, that ensures that genetic heirs can be raised into their role, you have achieved the same ends, ensuring that only the best govern. It is probable that the children of such nobles will earn standing because of how they are raised, just as raising children in an ignoble manner will tend to result in ignoble adults.

I am anxious to learn more details about your system.

Peace,

Bill Collier
Are you secessionist? I would like to know that, as I do not discuss this topics with "hobby nations". Is Prussia a serious commitment? How will you achieve it?

My system isn't well structured yet, as Trebia is just planned. We are focusing on a projected economy and independence before the nobility. But I will do my own nobility code anytime soon. How glad you support Christianity, you may like to know more in that case, but first tell me whether you are secessionist or simulationist.
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
Yes, The Prussian Kingdom seeks first to reinvigorate true Prussian people and culture and to establish a Prussian Kingdom along these lines, independent of Russia, Poland, Lithuania, and Germany, albeit, by peaceful means. The "King" in the micronation is, at present, a fiction, as I do not know who the King will really be. I fill the role provisionally but do not aspire to be the King of Prussia per se.

There is quite a serious interest in this as some Russians now living in former East Prussia identify themselves as Prussia.

So I say to you, "Khalis!", Hello! (In Prussian)

(13 Dec 2014, 19:38:06)PavlvsAemilivs Wrote: Are you secessionist? I would like to know that, as I do not discuss this topics with "hobby nations". Is Prussia a serious commitment? How will you achieve it?

My system isn't well structured yet, as Trebia is just planned. We are focusing on a projected economy and independence before the nobility. But I will do my own nobility code anytime soon. How glad you support Christianity, you may like to know more in that case, but first tell me whether you are secessionist or simulationist.

I should not, this SITE was set up as a "simulation" to explore the question of Prussian Independence, technically as no state yet exists I will ask people to "simulate" that it does as a means of working out the bugs in the system and developing concrete and peaceful plans for gaining diploatic support for the restoration of Prussia.

(13 Dec 2014, 19:38:06)PavlvsAemilivs Wrote: Are you secessionist? I would like to know that, as I do not discuss this topics with "hobby nations". Is Prussia a serious commitment? How will you achieve it?