Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom of Trebia
(13 Dec 2014, 19:56:47)upadaria Wrote: I should not, this SITE was set up as a "simulation" to explore the question of Prussian Independence, technically as no state yet exists I will ask people to "simulate" that it does as a means of working out the bugs in the system and developing concrete and peaceful plans for gaining diplomatic support for the restoration of Prussia.

I advice you not to do that. If you want to be independent, avoid contact with simulationists, it harbors your independence. You can talk and discuss politics with them normally, but avoid diplomatic relations with them. It is not a good idea. I suggest you to be secessionist from the beggining. You should find out in this same wiki what is it about.
PAULUS AEMILIUS I, DUX TREBIAE
Paolo Emilio I, Caudillo of Trebia
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
(13 Dec 2014, 20:34:40)PavlvsAemilivs Wrote:
(13 Dec 2014, 19:56:47)upadaria Wrote: I should not, this SITE was set up as a "simulation" to explore the question of Prussian Independence, technically as no state yet exists I will ask people to "simulate" that it does as a means of working out the bugs in the system and developing concrete and peaceful plans for gaining diplomatic support for the restoration of Prussia.

I advice you not to do that. If you want to be independent, avoid contact with simulationists, it harbors your independence. You can talk and discuss politics with them normally, but avoid diplomatic relations with them. It is not a good idea. I suggest you to be secessionist from the beggining. You should find out in this same wiki what is it about.

I mean that in a technical sense. Not literally. I have a military background and when I say "simulation" I literally mean to "war game" a scenario, not to play a game, in preparation for a real world activity. In fact, even your forum which you have set up is, from my technical perspective, simulating the real thing- people would "act as if" the real goal was achieved.

Having said all that, perhaps a better word is a virtual embassy...
Yeah, that's a better word. I call Trebia a future project, that term suits best for me :D
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
What is your plan for developing Trebia?

(13 Dec 2014, 21:20:16)PavlvsAemilivs Wrote: Yeah, that's a better word. I call Trebia a future project, that term suits best for me :D
It is long, so I am going to paste you links:

http://forum.micronation.org/showthread.php?tid=1186

http://mw.micronation.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Trebia

But basically, we claim a desolate piece of jungle from Panama and wish to develop it and secede from there. Read this links to know more. What can I know about your plans on Prussia?
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
(14 Dec 2014, 01:08:45)PavlvsAemilivs Wrote: It is long, so I am going to paste you links:

http://forum.micronation.org/showthread.php?tid=1186

http://mw.micronation.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Trebia

But basically, we claim a desolate piece of jungle from Panama and wish to develop it and secede from there. Read this links to know more. What can I know about your plans on Prussia?

First, the goal is to gather enthusiasts who support five key things and who pledge themselves to them:

1. To support the creation in exile of a Prussian Royal Government based on a nobility of merit and, once established, to render all loyal aid thereto

2. To advocate and work towards the transfer of West Prussia and East Prussia (from Memel/Klaipeda to Danzig/Gdansk) to the sovereign governance of said government, with total independence and freedom from Germany, Russia, Lithuania, and Poland

3. To live up to the virtues and values of Prussia rooted in tolerance, discipline, moral probity based on Christian beliefs, and a nation Prussian identity that transcends race or biology but which honors ancient Prus tribal descendents, descendents of the illegally interred Prussian state, and all who embrace the Prussian way, regardless of bio-ethnic ancestry

4. To at least attempt to learn the ancient Old Prussian language as well as Prussian history and culture and to celebrate the same in fellowship with other Prussians

5. To lobby or advocate for international talks which will result in the liberation of East and West Prussia as the Prussian homeland and to reach out to and connect with Prussians who currently live in those lands, including tribal Prussian descendents, German Prussians, and New Prussians of any bio-ethnic ancestry who adopt the Prussian identity

It is probable that the realization of Prussian independence will take decades, but the seriousness of the aim, the liberation of the Prussian homeland under the sovereign governance of a royal government based on a nobility of merit, remain high. I firmly believe that this vision of a NEW Prussian Kingdom will come to pass, it is historic necessity, and will lead to peace and stability in the Baltic.

My role is to share that vision, gather the people, and, once they choose a King/Queen, to essentially bow out and support them. This is not the central calling of my life, something else is, but I believe that the creation of this egalitarian, non-racial, and meritocratic Prussian Kingdom is inevitable.

Bill Collier
Well, the best of lucks for Prussia! Never forget our God, and you shall cover in success.

The estimated time that Trebia may take for it's Independence is 2-6 years. And the estimated year for the Declaration of Independence ranges from 2024-2026. If everything goes well, Trebia will likely become independent. And from there, I shall sow Crusadism to the World, planted on every country that accepts it, and harvesting prosperity. Without God nothing succeeds, Christendom must rise again!
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
I am glad to know the two of you. Paulus, I do indeed support your goal of resurrecting Christendom (Glory to God in the Highest!), and Bill, you remind me of William Wallace. But when Prussia regains its status as Kingdom (because it is when, not if) and the King and Queen make you a national hero, I will be able to claim, "I knew Bill Collier when he began. Well, more or less..."

For the Glory of God! Or as traditional Catholics in Latin America say "Viva Cristo Rey!" (Viva Christ the King!)

Let's hope everything goes good indeed. I wish you best of luck too, SoD. Maybe when I try spreading my influence you'll hear from me in the media xD if everything goes good, I will never be seen as terrorist.
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
(17 Dec 2014, 22:36:22)SoD Woods Wrote: I am glad to know the two of you. Paulus, I do indeed support your goal of resurrecting Christendom (Glory to God in the Highest!), and Bill, you remind me of William Wallace. But when Prussia regains its status as Kingdom (because it is when, not if) and the King and Queen make you a national hero, I will be able to claim, "I knew Bill Collier when he began. Well, more or less..."

Thanks for the kind words. Perhaps we'll get to know one another more.

It is not every day you can talk to other people about the idea of new nations/states and actually have an intelligent conversation beyond "what the &^%$ Are you talking about?"

Bill