Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dale VFA
I'm pleased to announce the reformation of the Dale Football Association in a solely virtual capacity, this being because the Surrey IFA is more capable of achieving its real world ambition. We will take advantage of the Surrey IFA's chosen national pool of Surrey and South West London to create a EA's FIFA World virtual team which will include all professional names when choosing our squad.

This will then hopefully revolutionise the traditional form of virtual football by micronations. The DFA will have a slight name change to Dale Virtual Football Association to reflect its new role and will take time to construct given the nature of EA Ultimate Team team building.

If you have any questions speak up.
-- 
Danny Clarke
President of International Surrey Football
W: www.intsurreyfootball.co.uk
F: IntSurreyfootball
T: IntSurFootball

Virtual Football is a fine idea. I've been looking at creating something similar in Nemkhavia using some of the FIFA games on the PSN. We had an attempt at it before it never came to much.
Marka Mejakhansk GCOC OBS KCA
President of the Nemkhav Federation
Chancellor of the Central Nemkhav Republic
(28 Aug 2014, 18:43:34)Marka Mejakhansk Wrote: Virtual Football is a fine idea. I've been looking at creating something similar in Nemkhavia using some of the FIFA games on the PSN. We had an attempt at it before it never came to much.

The main problem is different platforms and different versions of the game. That's why I choose FIFA World because its a free to play version available on PC and has quiet low system requirements which will allow most people to run it to a playable standard, assuming EA's notorious servers work. (Minimum and recommended system requirements)
-- 
Danny Clarke

UPDATE: Dale VFA website launched, http://dalevfa.wordpress.com/

UPDATE 2: The Dale VFA team has now been created and we can now accept fixture proposals, contact us to arrange a match. We will also provide help in connecting XBOX 360 and PS3 controllers to your computer if you want to as well. :)
-- 
Danny Clarke