Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the guiding philosophy of your nation?
Regardless of 'the most true religion' (a nicely controversial comment), the Bible is definitely a work of religion.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
I meant a work of true religion.
"there is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing."
–Aristotle
"Courage, a liberal hand, wisdom, and energy: these four
Are qualities a king adorn for evermore"
Thiruvalluvar
Signed, His excellency, the chief executive president of Bywald , chairman of the labour party of Bywald
Liberty, equality, solidarity
Ah, continuing on with the controversy then.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
Twenty-four centuries before Isaac Newton, the Hindu Rig-Veda asserted that gravitation held the universe together.
The Hindu religion is the only one of the world's great faiths dedicated to the idea that the Cosmos itself undergoes an immense, indeed an infinite, number of deaths and rebirths. It is the only religion in which time scales correspond to those of modern scientific cosmology.
"there is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing."
–Aristotle
"Courage, a liberal hand, wisdom, and energy: these four
Are qualities a king adorn for evermore"
Thiruvalluvar
Signed, His excellency, the chief executive president of Bywald , chairman of the labour party of Bywald
Liberty, equality, solidarity
I see. But you would agree that Christianity and Judaism are still religions? (Ignoring its truth for the moment.)

(18 May 2015, 14:33:26)His excellency Wrote: Twenty-four centuries before Isaac Newton, the Hindu Rig-Veda asserted that gravitation held the universe together.
The Hindu religion is the only one of the world's great faiths dedicated to the idea that the Cosmos itself undergoes an immense, indeed an infinite, number of deaths and rebirths. It is the only religion in which time scales correspond to those of modern scientific cosmology.

Could you please quote the Rig-Veda in where does it talk about gravitation?

On second thought, I'll stop. This thread is for people to share the philosophies of their nations. Not for to share ṕointless debates that lead to nowhere.
PAULUS AEMILIUS I, DUX TREBIAE
Paolo Emilio I, Caudillo of Trebia
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
(18 May 2015, 21:05:06)Michael Ònff Wrote:
(18 May 2015, 14:33:26)His excellency Wrote: Twenty-four centuries before Isaac Newton, the Hindu Rig-Veda asserted that gravitation held the universe together.

[Image: trainn.jpg]

Okay, okay, I get it. I'll quit the debate.

Let's return to the micronational philosophy talk then
PAULUS AEMILIUS I, DUX TREBIAE
Paolo Emilio I, Caudillo of Trebia
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
As an absolute monarchy based on feudal service, The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell strives for the ideals of justice, duty, and honor, while embracing and working towards concepts like self sufficiency, land stewardship, and the advancement/development of a physical and economic estate.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
(24 May 2015, 02:25:16)Emperor Tiberius I Wrote: 9. The Government shall not interfere with the people's daily lives, to a point where it becomes both a cancer and an eyesore within the country. The less the Government is heard and seen every day dabbling in private citizens' lives, the better.

Amen to that!