Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macedon Republic of Bromenia
I've provided a link from Google Translate that gives the page in English. In basic terms it says that the country erases the town of Dragostin from it's registers, which we use as our trump card for de facto recognition.

https://translate.google.com/translate?s...t=&act=url

Careful with google translate! It doesn't always work perfectly! ;)

Heh, I speak Bulgarian and it's roughly right, I couldn't be bothered to write out my own meaning of the whole page.

But doesn't that document state that the settlement was only deleted as its own territorial entity and merged into some other territorial unit, rather then it being actually deleted from Bulgaria?

Either way, good luck again.
INTERREX CORONIVS MARIVS AVRELIVS RVTILVS
http://mars-gov.wikia.com/
It's arguable, the fact that the town as a settlement or populated area has been removed gives it a different status to any town or populated zone. It states that the property status has been officially removed, meaning that the town is obsolete and without private ownership, whether the town officially joins Gotse Delchev is debatable, it's like asking if a forest behind a town is a part of the town or a seperate entity.

Regardless it seems a good document to base our ploy for independence upon, and expand that to create a more de jure and some solid reasoning to why we should be our own country.

Bromenia has set up guilds within sectors. Guilds are sub-sectors that manage a certain facility in the sector, for example the Healthcare Guild looks after hospitals, general practitioners and general healthcare within the Services Sector itself. Our smallish population means that their is roughly 4 people to every guild at this moment in time.

There are no guild leaders as such, and by joining a guild it only guarantees your job within a sub-sector. For example if you join the civil sector and only want to work in the police force and not the fire service then you would join the Police Guild.

I've always wanted to see the guild idea resurrected. Tell me about the progress you make on it.

I was thinking of doing something rather like guilds in Adammia. I guess it's kind of similar to a trade union.
EIVS IMPERIALIS MAIESTIS ADAMVS PRIMVS · IMPERATOR ADAMMIAE I · DOMINVS CRAFTANIAE II · DVX DEIRAE · MAGNVS PENMINAE ET SPILDCASTLAE · MMXIII - MMXVIII

A list of Bromenia's prominent government officials:

Mattiaš Kočjek - President (de facto)
Darío Mazěva - State-General
Kužman Patěv - Chancellor

Dana Yůkov - Ambassador of Bromenia to the United Kingdom
Sběr Keš - Ambassador of Bromenia to the United States of America
Tmeš Kočjek - Ambassador of Bromenia to Peru

Vějjs Nír-Máj - People's Judiciary Chancellor

Do you have a website?