Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA crimes against humanity
I have in my mind a little project based on US crimes against humanity. Thus, I will need people to submit what they know of or comment on US crimes.
First, a list of US backed dictators:
Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire
Mohammed Siad Barre of Somalia
Ibrahim Babangida and Sani Abacha of Nigeria
Hastings Kamuzu Banda of Malawi
Laurent-Desire Kabila of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
Gnassingbe Etienne Eyadema of Togo
Felix Houphouet-Boigny of the Ivory Coast
Hassan II of Morocco
Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo of Equatorial Guinea
Zine El Abidine Ben Ali of Tunisia
Anwar El-Sadat and Hosni Mubarak of Egypt
Ian Smith of Rhodesia
Daniel Arap Moi of Kenya
Haile Selassie of Ethiopia
William J.S. Tubman and Samuel Kanyon Doe of Liberia
Nguyen Khanh, Nguyen Cao Ky, Nguyen Van Thieu, Tran Thiem Khiem and Bao Dai of South Vietnam (Bao Dai was Emperor of all Vietnam)
Lee Kuan Yew of Singapore
Emomali Rahmonov of Tajikistan
Nursultan Nazarbayev of Kazakhstan
Islam A. Karimov of Uzbekistan
Saparmurad Atayevich Niyazov of Turkmenistan
Thanom Kittikachorn of Thailand
Chiang Kai-Shek and Deng Xiaoping of China
Chiang Ching-Kuo of Taiwan
Ferdinand Marcos of the Philippines
Syngman Rhee, Park Chung Hee and Chun Doo Hwan of South Korea
Sir Muda Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei
Lon Nol of Cambodia
Sitiveni Rabuka of Fiji
Askar Akayev of Kyrgyzstan
Francisco Franco of Spain
Antonio Salazar De Oliveira
Georgios Papadopoulos of Greece
Anastasio Somoza Garcia and Anastasio "Tachito" Somoza Debayle of Nicaragua
Manuel Estrada Cabrera of Guatemala
Maximiliano Hernandez Martinez, Arturo Armando Molina Barraza and Alfredo Felix Cristiani Bukard of El Salvador
Tiburcio Carias Andino, Oswaldo Lopez Arellano and Roberto Suazo Cordova of Honduras
Omar Herrera- Torrijos and Manuel Antonio Morena Noriega of Panama
Jorge Rafael Videla of Argentina
Marcos Perez Jimenez of Venezuela
Alfredo Stroessner of Paraguay
Alberto Fujimori of Peru
Francois "Papa Doc" Duvalier, Jean-Claude "Baby Doc" Duvalier, Raoul Cedras, Philippe Biamby and Michel-Joseph Franco of Haiti
Rene Barrientos Ortuno and Hugo Banzer Suarez of Bolivia
Getulio Vargas and Humberto De Alencar Castello Branco of Brazil
Carlos Prio Socarras and Gerardo Machado Morales of Cuba
Rafael Leonidas Trujillo of the Dominican Republic
Saddam Hussein of Iraq
Mohammed Ayub Khan, Mohammad Zia Ul-Haq and Pervez Musharraf of Pakistan
Abdul Ibn Hussein I of Jordan
Turgut Ozal of Turkey
Sheik Jabir Al-Ahmad Al Sabah of Kuwait
And
Fahd Ibn Abdul-Aziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia
I'm not sure what this list is supposed to show. Crimes against humanity is a very broad field, but merely supporting a dictator doesn't count as one.
Kind Regards,

HIM Taeglan I Nihilus,
The Reylan Emperor,
Imperial Triumvir
Prince of the Marimear

Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational
Hashim Tachi of Kosovo
INTERREX CORONIVS MARIVS AVRELIVS RVTILVS
http://mars-gov.wikia.com/
(2 Dec 2014, 02:09:36)His excellency Wrote: Manuel Antonio Morena Noriega of Panama

The US invaded Panama to stop Manuel Antonio Noriega. Seriously, if you say here in Panama that the US backed him, you will get death threats.

The people of Panama endured a bloody invasion in which property was damaged, leaving 20,000 people homeless, killed 500, and arrested over 7,000 people (the majority civilians), and leaving Panama in complete anarchy until the government was restored.

The US didn't back Manuel Antonio Noriega. They didn't care about him in power at first, and when he tried to reveal classified information from the CIA to the Cuban government, the Invasion happened.

Also, why the hate on the US of A? Yeah, they make a lot of mistakes, like everyone in the Earth, but they aren't pure evil.
PAULUS AEMILIUS I, DUX TREBIAE
Paolo Emilio I, Caudillo of Trebia
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
A dictator in it of itself is not in anyway a negative thing, it's the applications of a dictator that can get out of hand and be bloody. Supporting a "dictator" does not constitute anything significant, it's the support of a malicious dictator that can be a problem. And backing a dictator is not a "Crime Against Humanity" and I would STRONGLY recommend you to look into the definition of a word before applying it.
If you are going to look to penalize a nation for their "crimes", I would strongly advise with great passion that you to look into the judicial system of The Democratic People's Republic of Korea before you even look in the direction of The United States for "Crimes Against Humanity"
[Image: 9768554.png]
Siwa Sopako Wogo Sani-Hong Kunoku
Manu ku awaso yo Tongowa Manuka hehe yoma tise.

If a post doesn't have a question mark, it isn't a question.
If it isn't a question, I'm not asking you anything, I'm telling you.
(3 Dec 2014, 01:45:59)kingjohnthefirst Wrote: I would strongly advise with great passion that you to look into the judicial system of The Democratic People's Republic of Korea before you even look in the direction of The United States for "Crimes Against Humanity"

While I agree some of the things on this post do not exactly constitute crimes against humanity, the United States is a large offender on this list, an excellent example of this being Guantanamo Bay. Anyways, the United States isn't the worst, certainly, but they aren't the example of a model country.

(3 Dec 2014, 16:57:33)Soika Wrote: While I agree some of the things on this post do not exactly constitute crimes against humanity, the United States is a large offender on this list, an excellent example of this being Guantanamo Bay. Anyways, the United States isn't the worst, certainly, but they aren't the example of a model country.

The US covers it rear in saying that GITMO is not part of the United States and thereby they don't have to treat people nice there. And the people they are "torturing" (waterboarding primarily) have killed or tried to kill hundreds of people, they would not do this to someone who was innocent.

And there is no model macronation in the world.
[Image: 9768554.png]
Siwa Sopako Wogo Sani-Hong Kunoku
Manu ku awaso yo Tongowa Manuka hehe yoma tise.

If a post doesn't have a question mark, it isn't a question.
If it isn't a question, I'm not asking you anything, I'm telling you.
(4 Dec 2014, 03:41:07)kingjohnthefirst Wrote:
(3 Dec 2014, 16:57:33)Soika Wrote: While I agree some of the things on this post do not exactly constitute crimes against humanity, the United States is a large offender on this list, an excellent example of this being Guantanamo Bay. Anyways, the United States isn't the worst, certainly, but they aren't the example of a model country.

The US covers it rear in saying that GITMO is not part of the United States and thereby they don't have to treat people nice there. And the people they are "torturing" (waterboarding primarily) have killed or tried to kill hundreds of people, they would not do this to someone who was innocent.

Amen to that! If there was, everyone would live there with no reason to make a micronation.

(4 Dec 2014, 17:52:06)SoD Woods Wrote:
(4 Dec 2014, 03:41:07)kingjohnthefirst Wrote:

Amen to that! If there was, everyone would live there with no reason to make a micronation.

A model nation is a nation that was successful, but doesn't quite suit someone's needs. E.g. Singapore, Monaco, Switzerland, etc.
You model your economic structure off of what the model Macronation did, and create laws that better suit your micronation/Micronational populace.
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*Peace, Unity, Prosperity*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
.......... * * * * * * * * * *-----------------------* * * * * * * * * * * *..........