- King: Ciarán I
- Chancellor:
Legislature: Parliament
- Upper House: Senate
- Lower House: House of Representatives
Currency: Polarisian Credit
Founded: 1/03/2015
His Majesty, King Ciarán I of Polaris
Whereabouts in the world are you located?
(1 Mar 2015, 02:20:07)LibertatianGov Wrote: Whereabouts in the world are you located?

Ireland :)
Sounds like a good place. Are you secessionist?
Greetings from the Imperial Grand Duchy of Lundenwic!
His Grace, Lord Mike Lewis, the Marquis of New Charter, Prime Minister of Lundenwic, General of the Imperial Armed Forces, Baron of Bedfunta, Minister of the Foreign Office, Duke of Pausanias, Count of Imvrassia, Officer of the Most Imperial Order of the Grand Duchy, Officer of the Most Honourable Order of Lundenwic, Kinght of the Royal Order of St. Stephen and Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter
http://lundenwic.wordpress.com
When I joined the community nearly 2 years ago, nobody really cared if I was secessionist or simulationist... now it seems to be the first question people get asked o.o
EIVS IMPERIALIS MAIESTIS ADAMVS PRIMVS · IMPERATOR ADAMMIAE I · DOMINVS CRAFTANIAE II · DVX DEIRAE · MAGNVS PENMINAE ET SPILDCASTLAE · MMXIII - MMXVIII

(1 Mar 2015, 13:23:34)Adam Belcher Wrote: When I joined the community nearly 2 years ago, nobody really cared if I was secessionist or simulationist... now it seems to be the first question people get asked o.o
(1 Mar 2015, 13:23:34)Adam Belcher Wrote: When I joined the community nearly 2 years ago, nobody really cared if I was secessionist or simulationist... now it seems to be the first question people get asked o.o

I just wanted to know :) as I've been to Ireland and with all that IRA stuff going down it could prove either difficult or easier to get recognised.
The Kingdom of Polaris does not claim any land belonging to the Republic or Northern Ireland :)

The Kingdom is interested in seasteading as an alternative
What exactly is seasteading?