Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kingdom of Polaris
Does your kingdom have any other internet presence? Seeing as it was formed the same day as my own kingdom I will be interested to see how you are developing. As for Pooba, we have yet to draft our constitution.
King Dave I of the Kingdom of Iffonia
(3 Mar 2015, 19:26:47)King Dave Wrote: Does your kingdom have any other internet presence? Seeing as it was formed the same day as my own kingdom I will be interested to see how you are developing. As for Pooba, we have yet to draft our constitution.

I'm in the process of drafting the Polarisian constitution

(3 Mar 2015, 17:52:30)SoD Woods Wrote: What exactly is seasteading?

Seasteading is the concept of creating permanent dwellings at sea, called seasteads, outside the territory claimed by the government of any standing nation.
His Majesty, King Ciarán I of Polaris
(3 Mar 2015, 17:52:30)SoD Woods Wrote: What exactly is seasteading?

Basically, means colonizing the sea, and building either platforms or islands over it. This discipline emerged as the result of lacking virgin land.
PAULUS AEMILIUS I, DUX TREBIAE
Paolo Emilio I, Caudillo of Trebia
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
seasteading is an interesting option. But it need to much money to make something.
I see. Sorta like what Sealand did. The only problem is that some of the ocean is considered to belong to a particular macronation.

Seasteading typically implies that it wouldn't be in those bits.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz