Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Principality of Førvania
Here is an introductory thread on the Principality of Førvania, one of the southernmost micronations in the world! I am the Emperor, and as such, I will let you know a few things about my micronation.

Population: 16 (0 permanently living on it). Me, 13 people from my high school and two from my Australian Rules Football team.
Area: 624.656 square metres.
Capital: Big Island.
Official Language: none.
'de facto' Language: English.
Denonym: Førvanian.
Government: Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy.
Legislature: Parliament (just the one house), with the Emperor as the deciding vote in case of a tie.
Independence: Not yet. Should be during the summer holidays.
GDP: about $3,000.
GDP per capita: about $200.
Currency: Australian dollar.
Time zone: UTC +10.5 (UTC +11.5 in summer).
Date format: dd-mm-yyyy.
Drives on the: N/A (we have no roads).
[Image: attachment.php?aid=992]
Nick Fredriksson
Of Sademaara, formerly of Førvania

Welcome to the forums!
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*Peace, Unity, Prosperity*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
.......... * * * * * * * * * *-----------------------* * * * * * * * * * * *..........
(25 Mar 2015, 04:20:30)NickOfFørvania Wrote: Here is an introductory thread on the Principality of Førvania, one of the southernmost micronations in the world! I am the Emperor, and as such, I will let you know a few things about my micronation.

Population: 16 (0 permanently living on it). Me, 13 people from my high school and two from my Australian Rules Football team.
Area: 624.656 square metres.
Capital: Big Island.
Official Language: none.
'de facto' Language: English.
Denonym: Førvanian.
Government: Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy.
Legislature: Parliament (just the one house), with the Emperor as the deciding vote in case of a tie.
Independence: Not yet. Should be during the summer holidays.
GDP: about $3,000.
GDP per capita: about $200.
Currency: Australian dollar.
Time zone: UTC +10.5 (UTC +11.5 in summer).
Date format: dd-mm-yyyy.
Drives on the: N/A (we have no roads).

UPDATE: We now have a population of 17, another girl from my high school joined.
Nick Fredriksson

Greetings and welcome to the forum. I have found this place of great help since declaring independence 3 weeks ago. Plenty of good advice here.
King Dave I of the Kingdom of Iffonia
Welcome to the forums! Always nice when new micronations join. Just a question I am norwegian and noticed that your nations name as an ø in it. This is a Scandinavian letter (with Sweden havin it as a o with 2spots over it). Now I was wondering why you have an ø in your name. Are you norwegian or Danish decent or did you just find the letter cool? Anyways welcome!
       [Image: Personal_CoA_of_Patrick_I.png]          
H.I.M  Patrick I, Emperor of Paravia,
King of Hoppalobindia,
 King Of Demirelia,
Vorsitzender of the Abeldane Empire,
Former Emperor of Nedland,
  Former Prime minister of Alenshka,
  And former Acting Premier of DRCC

For folk og Rike
(25 Mar 2015, 14:29:35)Emperor Patrick I of Paravia Wrote: Now I was wondering why you have an ø in your name. Are you norwegian or Danish decent or did you just find the letter cool?

Because it looks awesome. I have a bit of an obsession with the Nordic countries. After all, they've done so much for the world. Although, I have a small portion of Norwegian blood.
Nick Fredriksson

(25 Mar 2015, 19:42:58)NickOfFørvania Wrote:
(25 Mar 2015, 14:29:35)Emperor Patrick I of Paravia Wrote: Now I was wondering why you have an ø in your name. Are you norwegian or Danish decent or did you just find the letter cool?

Because it looks awesome. I have a bit of an obsession with the Nordic countries. After all, they've done so much for the world. Although, I have a small portion of Norwegian blood.

Thank you for answering :D I also have to say it is a very cool flag Førvania has I especially like the eagle :)
       [Image: Personal_CoA_of_Patrick_I.png]          
H.I.M  Patrick I, Emperor of Paravia,
King of Hoppalobindia,
 King Of Demirelia,
Vorsitzender of the Abeldane Empire,
Former Emperor of Nedland,
  Former Prime minister of Alenshka,
  And former Acting Premier of DRCC

For folk og Rike
(25 Mar 2015, 22:13:29)Emperor Patrick I of Paravia Wrote:
(25 Mar 2015, 19:42:58)NickOfFørvania Wrote:

Thank you for answering :D I also have to say it is a very cool flag Førvania has I especially like the eagle :)

I just used a flag generator on the Internet! http://flag-designer.appspot.com
Nick Fredriksson

(25 Mar 2015, 06:08:57)NickOfFørvania Wrote:
(25 Mar 2015, 04:20:30)NickOfFørvania Wrote: Population: 16 (0 permanently living on it). Me, 13 people from my high school and two from my Australian Rules Football team.

UPDATE: We now have a population of 17, another girl from my high school joined.

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE: Population 15. Three people left to start their own country, and one joined.

Oh, and we have two laws which Australia doesn't:
Same-sex marriage is legal
Anyone singing or humming One Direction will be immediately arrested
Nick Fredriksson

(26 Mar 2015, 10:10:13)NickOfFørvania Wrote: Anyone singing or humming One Direction will be immediately arrested

Now that is a law I can get behind! :D
His Lordship Richard I, by the Grace of God, Lord Spiritual of Mercia, Lord of Clyro, Heir to the Würtige Throne, Lord High Admiral of the Tsardom of Nolland, General of the Nollandish Army, Companion of Honour of the Tsardom of Nolland, Commander of the Order of Colour of McCarthia, Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand, Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus, Knight of the Order of Adammia, OGC, CF.