Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Principality of Førvania
(26 Mar 2015, 12:23:54)HL Richard I Wrote:
(26 Mar 2015, 10:10:13)NickOfFørvania Wrote: Anyone singing or humming One Direction will be immediately arrested

Now that is a law I can get behind! :D

Me to. Those bastards are a threat to world peace and should be EXTERMINATED! (Yes I am a Doctor who fan)
       [Image: Personal_CoA_of_Patrick_I.png]          
H.I.M  Patrick I, Emperor of Paravia,
King of Hoppalobindia,
 King Of Demirelia,
Vorsitzender of the Abeldane Empire,
Former Emperor of Nedland,
  Former Prime minister of Alenshka,
  And former Acting Premier of DRCC

For folk og Rike
(26 Mar 2015, 17:15:58)Emperor Patrick I of Paravia Wrote:
(26 Mar 2015, 12:23:54)HL Richard I Wrote:
(26 Mar 2015, 10:10:13)NickOfFørvania Wrote: Anyone singing or humming One Direction will be immediately arrested

Now that is a law I can get behind! :D

Me to. Those bastards are a threat to world peace and should be EXTERMINATED! (Yes I am a Doctor who fan)

I know. If you're going to support a lame boy band, at least go 5SOS. They may be a horrendous group of singers, but they're Australia's horrendous group of singers.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=992]
Nick Fredriksson
Of Sademaara, formerly of Førvania

Please subscribe to the official Førvanian YouTube channel at PrincipalityForvania! Unfortunately, those morons...oops, wonderful people at YouTube wouldn't let me put in the whole thing with the ø. Anywho, please subscribe!
Nick Fredriksson

Quote:Førvania

Welcome to the forums :)
Micronation's name seems Norwegian :D
(27 Mar 2015, 07:23:00)Muhammadreza Wrote:
Quote:Førvania

Welcome to the forums :)
Micronation's name seems Norwegian :D

OK, I've tracked the origin of the name. 'Förvåna' is Swedish for amaze, and since that's what I intend to do, there you go.
Nick Fredriksson

Well, I'm amazed at how you did that. :p (I'm sorry, I have a bad habit of telling bad jokes)

Anyway, you certainly have established yourself on these forums quite well. I wish the best for Forvania!

My fellow micronationalists;

Today, the dreams of Førvania have been dealt a blow. I am only 13, and so have effectively no control over what I can do, so my parents have effectively banned me from progressing onto the islands.

This is unfortunate, but not deathly. I can still claim the land, I just need an accomplice to do it with. Førvania shall never be defeated!
Nick Fredriksson

I feel you, Nick. My dad thinks that all secessionist micronationalists are evil masterminds plotting to overthrow the governments all over the world and then unite in one big world nation, which would bring about the Apocalypse. But I suppose the fault is partly on me for not explaining it to him correctly.

(28 Mar 2015, 15:46:00)SoD Woods Wrote: My dad thinks that all secessionist micronationalists are evil masterminds plotting to overthrow the governments all over the world and then unite in one big world nation, which would bring about the Apocalypse.

I think my dad's issue is either my safety or legal concerns. For legal concerns, I've checked, there aren't many, but I guess my safety is important to him.
Nick Fredriksson

(28 Mar 2015, 01:38:15)NickOfFørvania Wrote: My fellow micronationalists;

Today, the dreams of Førvania have been dealt a blow. I am only 13, and so have effectively no control over what I can do, so my parents have effectively banned me from progressing onto the islands.

This is unfortunate, but not deathly. I can still claim the land, I just need an accomplice to do it with. Førvania shall never be defeated!

13? Excellent. Now I know I'm not alone. :)