Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Principality of Førvania
Wow, the both you conduct yourselves far better than most 13 year olds I have known. Good show and well done, from a 19 year old fellow :D
His Lordship Richard I, by the Grace of God, Lord Spiritual of Mercia, Lord of Clyro, Heir to the Würtige Throne, Lord High Admiral of the Tsardom of Nolland, General of the Nollandish Army, Companion of Honour of the Tsardom of Nolland, Commander of the Order of Colour of McCarthia, Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand, Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus, Knight of the Order of Adammia, OGC, CF.
(29 Mar 2015, 22:21:33)HL Richard I Wrote: Wow, the both you conduct yourselves far better than most 13 year olds I have known. Good show and well done, from a 19 year old fellow :D

Micronationalism seems to be a young man's job.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=992]
Nick Fredriksson
Of Sademaara, formerly of Førvania

If any of you have been wondering where to find me on the interwebs, here you go!
YouTube: PrincipalityForvania
Steam: nickthetoaster
Game Centre: EmperorOfFørvania
[Image: attachment.php?aid=992]
Nick Fredriksson
Of Sademaara, formerly of Førvania

(29 Mar 2015, 23:51:49)NickOfFørvania Wrote:
(29 Mar 2015, 22:21:33)HL Richard I Wrote: Wow, the both you conduct yourselves far better than most 13 year olds I have known. Good show and well done, from a 19 year old fellow :D

Micronationalism seems to be a young man's job.

I'm 12 (I founded Hodiny when I was 10 though, and since then I have gotten a lot more serious about Hodiny and micronationalism).

Oops sorry I didn't see the date on the last post. I'm responding to a year-old conversation.
DUKE DYLAN I OF THE DUCHY OF HODINY
HERZOG DYLAN I DES HERZOGTUMS HODINIEN
TTOČ DÝLYN I ÓVŠKY TTÓČKY OV HÓDYNY

WIKI PAGE - HODŠKÍNTYA WIKIPAGE

"I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're not wrong."  - Duke Dylan I

*I'm super obsessed with conlangs, so I'm always willing to help you on yours! See the wikipage entitled Hodškíntya for my best conlang.* 
Wow! I am highly impressed at all of you who are quite young! You all had me fooled for a while, I thought that you guys were at least in your late teens or early twenties. Man I feel old. Am I the only 28 soon to be 29 year old here? You young folks are very mature and very professional. I commend you on your professionalism. I am glad to have met some great young men such as yourselves. Keep up the good work and may all your nations last and prosper.
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
Omg a fellow Australian!

How does one even have the confidence to ask other high school students to join your micronation? I had troubles asking my own friends! One ended up becoming a citizen, one already had a nation and the other two created 'Korea Korea' and started a mocker's war with me. They have all forgotten about the whole thing so I don't class any of them as citizens.

Also do you believe that it's fair for Australia to hog the whole continent? I think they should share ^-^
Starr, founder of Athela and Queen of Hiatuses.

...If only I could say the same for the high school I go to. Alas, there is no cultural, no art...only smoking and drugs and sexual lust...I despair for the ruination of our once-great society..
President Ghost 2017
At Congress: "Aw, shut up you sick fruitcake! I'm talking here!" -President Ghost

Member of the Holy League

Baller Friday Party Host
[Image: 179809d1373210666t-apple-going-down-bill...omancy.png]
       [Image: Personal_CoA_of_Patrick_I.png]          
H.I.M  Patrick I, Emperor of Paravia,
King of Hoppalobindia,
 King Of Demirelia,
Vorsitzender of the Abeldane Empire,
Former Emperor of Nedland,
  Former Prime minister of Alenshka,
  And former Acting Premier of DRCC

For folk og Rike