30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Micro High Thread
[Image: Micro_High_Season_3_Logo.png]
The best micronational comedy since ever.

With Micro High well over (sniff), what were your favourite episodes or scenes in the show? I'm toying with doing a "best bits" episode to collate the funniest parts of the show's two-and-a-half-year run, as well as putting the show out on DVD, so it'd pay to do a bit of research to find the best of the best to stuff into it.

My favourite episode is probably (and it's a hard call) The Eternal Principal (301, 30/11/2012 whoa it's been a year what happened). The entire premise was utterly insane and it was hilarious fun to make, although it probably conflicts with How to Look Sharp (201, 20/09/2011) and its absurdly funny lines. I don't know, it's too hard to decide.
[Image: bnrWinfam.gif]Ando 386 Can we have Comic Sans?
I liked the part where it ended.
tiana was hot.
His Imperial Majesty King Theodoric of Tiana and Her Associated Territories
better known as Joseph Puglisi
I'll be honest, I never really watched it beyond the first couple of episodes.
His Imperial Majesty
Jonathan I
(Imperator Caesar Jonathan Augustus)
By the Grace of Christ our God faithful Austenasian Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans
[Image: 8hcAM4h.png]
(30 Nov 2013, 06:59:28)Austenasia Wrote: I'll be honest, I never really watched it beyond the first couple of episodes.

BRO. WHAT.
His Imperial Majesty King Theodoric of Tiana and Her Associated Territories
better known as Joseph Puglisi
(30 Nov 2013, 09:37:32)Puggy Wrote:
(30 Nov 2013, 06:59:28)Austenasia Wrote: I'll be honest, I never really watched it beyond the first couple of episodes.

BRO. WHAT.

I found the electronic voices a little grating to listen to, and I didn't think some of the personifications really suited their micronations. Some of the stories look okay plot-wise, judging by the wiki article, but it was just never my thing. I was credited as co-writing several episodes for some reason, though :huh:
His Imperial Majesty
Jonathan I
(Imperator Caesar Jonathan Augustus)
By the Grace of Christ our God faithful Austenasian Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans
[Image: 8hcAM4h.png]
Though it was my suggestion, I must be honest, Christmas at Ground Zero had the best into, haha.
Air Chief Marshal James E. Wilary, Marquess of Stormont, A1DF Ret., COMG, HZW, OKOZ, OOA1, OR
They/them/theirs
"Well slap me with a dirigible and call me Shirley".
How do you watch it
Field Marshal King Wallace The Great of Archland Archduke of Wallaceandria Duke of Brunswick Prince-elector of The Electorate of Hanover Grand Duke of Baden King of Bavaria and Prime Minister IC KC WC DSO DSC CAE
(9 Jun 2014, 20:38:28)Archland Empire Wrote: How do you watch it

Sirroco channel on youtube.

I saw episode "His Majesty the Queen". It was a good fun :)