Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberland
First, i must said that i have no link with this micronation.

I don't know if some of you heard about it, but a new micronation liberland proclam is independant on a land at the serbian croatian border.
It seems that they have a lot of succees with many people trying to join them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberland
http://liberland.org/en/main/
It's surprising (and slightly annoying) how they got so successful so quickly.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
I agree, i heard about them in a totally non related micro nation website. And i was pretty surprise. Their forum receive tons of posts and candidats.
I read about this on the BBC during my morning "world catchup" time
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
How do they manage to get so much publicity? Maybe we should see how they do it and do it ourselves. Or just watch how Liberland manages.

Very interesting. He is claiming over a nature reserve, something I would not really agree with, but it's his decision. By "scouting out" his claims with Google Earth I can confirm this.

I think the real problem will come with Croatia and Serbia.
PAULUS AEMILIUS I, DUX TREBIAE
Paolo Emilio I, Caudillo of Trebia
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
(17 Apr 2015, 01:08:59)SoD Woods Wrote: How do they manage to get so much publicity? Maybe we should see how they do it and do it ourselves. Or just watch how Liberland manages.

Contact a local news outlet and let them know what you're trying to do. From what I can tell, it seems like that's basically what this fellow did.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
Yeah. No, I'll watch him first and see how successful he is.

(17 Apr 2015, 01:14:09)SoD Woods Wrote: Yeah. No, I'll watch him first and see how successful he is.

I'm with you.
(17 Apr 2015, 01:08:59)SoD Woods Wrote: How do they manage to get so much publicity? Maybe we should see how they do it and do it ourselves. Or just watch how Liberland manages.

As they claim an unclaim territory, they looks more legitimate than other and more able succed in the creation of their nation