Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renewed passport design for Bromenia
Following a rebranding of our entire Bromeni national identity, we also decided to renew our passport design. The passport itself was designed by Bromeni citizen Natif Vemetov and printed in our Consulate in Edinburgh.

We're sending 5 passports down to the London embassy on Saturday to our Chancellor who has been bugging me for weeks as she didn't receive an old passport, so at least she'll be pleased.

Here's a picture of the redesigned passport, my own passport to be precise:

Thought you guys might like to see it!

It does look very nice. If you have any John Doe-type passports that aren't filled with someone's information, would you mind if we see the inside?
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
I'll have to print off an empty passport at some point so I can post pictures of it at a later date, don't have one at the moment unfortunately but will keep you updated.

Admirable! Bromenia keeps being an inspiration. (Despite our political views being really different).
PAULUS AEMILIUS I, DUX TREBIAE
Paolo Emilio I, Caudillo of Trebia
DEUS, PATRIA, REX
Is it legal to make passports like that (In the US, specifically)?

And on a different note, your London Embassy?
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

It's perfectly legal anywhere with free speech laws, I also don't live in the US. And yes, we have an embassy in London.

(21 May 2015, 01:16:47)Premier Wrote: Is it legal to make passports like that (In the US, specifically)?

And on a different note, your London Embassy?

Here's a company based in the US that sells novelty passports. Check them out, they might be able to help you.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
This is pretty cool, I might have to start thinking up ideas for a Helmasi passport.
no steppy