Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Imperial Federation of Zenrax Foreign Affairs
^ This. Funny enough, us fighting each other for so long is what brought us together in the end.

I asked my family, "What if we all actually worked together for once? What if we united and forged forward with a common purpose in mind?" I didn't really need to ask twice. We're very strong as a collective. At the capital, each of us as a unique, strongly trained talent that we all can use to put together some amazing projects.

[Image: CoA%20of%20Zenrax%20small_zpsgqm9v56g.png]
(3 Jul 2017, 00:32:05)ThegnSiarFordell Wrote: What is best in life?

To Crush your enemies! To see them driven before you! To hear the lamentations of their women! THIS is what is best in life.

Not quite there yet, Conan
"Progress doesn't wait for conservatives."
~ King Shamus I, Kingdom of Madrona, 2016

His Highness King Shamus the First of the Provisional Government of the Kingdom of Madrona

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Patriot o Progressive o
(3 Jul 2017, 07:22:45)Tjorvi Wrote:
(3 Jul 2017, 00:32:05)ThegnSiarFordell Wrote: What is best in life?

To Crush your enemies! To see them driven before you! To hear the lamentations of their women! THIS is what is best in life.

Not quite there yet, Conan

Don't crush my dreams.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
Public Service Announcement:

Our Official Foreign Policy is now updated and brought into force for August of 2017. We will continue on our endeavors of maintaining a fresh policy on a monthly or bi-monthly basis, depending on our level of foreign interactions as well as changes in internal trends or politics. Please review this update carefully, to ensure it does not affect you in any adverse way.

Any questions or concerns may be directed through the usual channels.

The official government email for Zenrax is currently being set up. This email address will exist to ease communications between ourselves and outside entities. Additionally, new social media accounts (Facebook, etc.) will be created in order to segregate my own personal life from my activities with Zenrax. The new email address will be as follows: government@zenrax.co

Thank you all for your time and understanding.

Best Regards,

The Emperor

Please note that this portal remains open for those requesting anything of the Government of Zenrax. The government remains functional, albeit in a limited state due to a downturn of activity over time here in the last several months. Please note, however, that a shutdown will not be planned in the future as a stop-gap measure unless as a last resort, in order to enable allies and prospective friends or citizens to maintain open communication with us.

Our Administrative Capital Zone has moved out of the United States, and into the city of Dubai, UAE. Because of this time different and the Emperor's graduate school, response times to any queries may vary. However, all portals have been set up (with the exception of a government social media page), and we are ready to receive any questions, applications, and/or petitions.

Also of note is a planned flag change and a minor change in the country's name. These changes aren't planned to take effect for at least a couple of weeks, and as soon as they are made, an announcement along with reasons for these changes will of course be published to this very page.

Thank you all for your time and your continued support.

Best Regards,

The Emperor.

(8 Oct 2017, 21:46:07)Thomas Merrell Wrote: Public Service Announcement:

Please note that this portal remains open for those requesting anything of the Government of Zenrax. The government remains functional, albeit in a limited state due to a downturn of activity over time here in the last several months. Please note, however, that a shutdown will not be planned in the future as a stop-gap measure unless as a last resort, in order to enable allies and prospective friends or citizens to maintain open communication with us.

Our Administrative Capital Zone has moved out of the United States, and into the city of Dubai, UAE. Because of this time different and the Emperor's graduate school, response times to any queries may vary. However, all portals have been set up (with the exception of a government social media page), and we are ready to receive any questions, applications, and/or petitions.

Also of note is a planned flag change and a minor change in the country's name. These changes aren't planned to take effect for at least a couple of weeks, and as soon as they are made, an announcement along with reasons for these changes will of course be published to this very page.

Thank you all for your time and your continued support.

Best Regards,

The Emperor.

Congratulations on your move, and on starting Grad School! We wish you the best of luck, and please let me know if there is anything that Siar Fordell can do to help.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"

Thank you for the support! At the moment, I'm really just brainstorming some legitimate, serious goals that I could pursue either as a career path, or even just a part of one. There are tons of options available to me at this point, so it's really just an option of what I want the most out of a professional career.

The school I'm in is very well accredited, so on the academic side I'm gold. It's reputable, so on the professional side I'm also gold. I've got tons of very competent faculty and a lot of very intelligent and talented classmates from every part of the world (South Korea, India, Iran, Lebanon, America, Canada, etc.), so I can literally go anywhere and do anything when I graduate.

My only remaining question is, what next? What will advance my standing and lead to the establishment of my own House? What'll be good for Zenrax in terms of laying a permanent foundation many years down the road?

Congratulations once again. These are questions that you can really only answer for yourself. I graduated with my MBA four years ago and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

I like your goal of establishing a dynastic house within zenrax, and think that this will help guide you significantly. I have done (am doing) the same in Siar Fordell (though admittedly this may be easier more directly in line with my micronation as a feudal estate rather than yours as an empire) and doing what is in the gest intetest of my family is the ultimate question that I ask myself. Personal satisfaction takes a back seat in a career or studies, but I have also dedicated mysekf to getting that satisfaction out of forming a dynastic house, rather than my 9 to 5.

One piece of advice that I probably don't have to give, but I will anyway for the benefit of others who may read this... don't lose your identity as a warrior. Your time in the Navy may not define you as mine in the Army has for me, but staying involved with other veterans and veteran organizations will benefit you in ways that are hard to define and identify right now. The veterans benefits you have earned through your blood and toil are extremely valuable in the long term and in establishing your house. Take advantage and be proud of your service. it will hold you in good stead and set you apart, both in professional and social situations.

Once again, best of luck, and feel free to reach out if you have anything specific you'd like to discuss.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"