Poll: Do you like this "Micronationalist Award" Ideas?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Micronationalist Awards!
(3 Jul 2015, 19:11:32)President Nolan Cole Wrote: *Best Journalist­ By writing and have lots of feedback and comments, in news.

­Liam Sinclair

Thank you very much for the recognition. I am very humbled by this! My congratulations to all of the other recipients.
Liam Sinclair
Editor, Coprieta Standard
(3 Jul 2015, 19:11:32)President Nolan Cole Wrote: *The Speaker­ For making a great speech.
­Mike Lewis

Thank you. I honestly didn't expect to win anything. Was there a speech in particular that helped me win this award?

(4 Jul 2015, 12:55:55)Liam Sinclair Wrote:
Thank you very much for the recognition. I am very humbled by this! My congratulations to all of the other recipients.

You deserve it. The Coprieta Standard is a brilliant, non-biased news source!
His Grace, Lord Mike Lewis, the Marquis of New Charter, Prime Minister of Lundenwic, General of the Imperial Armed Forces, Baron of Bedfunta, Minister of the Foreign Office, Duke of Pausanias, Count of Imvrassia, Officer of the Most Imperial Order of the Grand Duchy, Officer of the Most Honourable Order of Lundenwic, Kinght of the Royal Order of St. Stephen and Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter
http://lundenwic.wordpress.com
(6 Jul 2015, 14:44:37)MarquisofNewCharter Wrote: You deserve it. The Coprieta Standard is a brilliant, non-biased news source!

Thank you!
Liam Sinclair
Editor, Coprieta Standard