Demonym: Essian
Government:
Semi-Presidential
Premier-Presidential
Democratic Republic
Established: June 1, 2015
Population: 6
Currency: None at a federal level

There is the information. As said in the introduction thread, more information is available at the personal request of any of you. I would like to welcome anyone who reads this to diplomacy. We currently recognize the following nations/micronations, however will continue to recognize more at later dates. I refer this list as the short list (bold denotes recognized nations)-

United Nations Member States
Holy See
Somaliland
Austenasia
Bromenia
Lowcountry
Mancunia
Mercia
McCarthia
USI
Quailia
Ruthenia
Sealand
Trebia

More information, as well as recognition of your nation, will be considered following your request or otherwise ours. Thanks!
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

My thanks for recognizing Quailia, but as we are isolationist at the moment, relations will not be possible.

(3 Jun 2015, 12:28:34)Premier Wrote: We currently recognize the following nations/micronations
Mercia

Mercia is not a fully independent state; it is part of the federation known as the Würtige Empire.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
Looking forward to finding out more about you!
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
Does Esse replace the Federated States of America then? Only so I know who to make the Treaty out to :)
His Lordship Richard I, by the Grace of God, Lord Spiritual of Mercia, Lord of Clyro, Heir to the Würtige Throne, Lord High Admiral of the Tsardom of Nolland, General of the Nollandish Army, Companion of Honour of the Tsardom of Nolland, Commander of the Order of Colour of McCarthia, Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand, Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus, Knight of the Order of Adammia, OGC, CF.
Yes, it is my new project following the unfortunate end of the Federated States. Any relations previously planned by the FSA to any micronation will be carried out by me as Esse, if people want to begin relations with the new project.
Henry Clémens
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

Excellent! The Mercian Parliament opens on Saturday 6th June; where I (as the Minister for Foreign Affairs) will table diplomatic plans with Esse, as well as other nations.
His Lordship Richard I, by the Grace of God, Lord Spiritual of Mercia, Lord of Clyro, Heir to the Würtige Throne, Lord High Admiral of the Tsardom of Nolland, General of the Nollandish Army, Companion of Honour of the Tsardom of Nolland, Commander of the Order of Colour of McCarthia, Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand, Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus, Knight of the Order of Adammia, OGC, CF.
Ok! I would like to express my gratitude and thanks that you are still showing support despite the breakup of the FSA. I will remain in communication with you while we work out the specifics. :)
Henry Clémens

I would just like to note that the Republic of Esse does not in any way "succeed" the Federated States, and is not per se a direct continuation of the FSA. Rather, one of the FSA's former members has created this micronation, as has another former member created the Republic of Galveston, which I recommend you look into as well. These nations are unaffiliated to the former nation other than their members, and if the governments choose to build upon the diplomatic platform created by the FSA, it is their choice. Also, good luck! Your nation will go far.
The Secretary of State
Would the Republic of Galveston also like diplomatic relations with Mercia?