Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republic of Esse
Why don't you ask them?
The Secretary of State
Apologies, I thought you were representing Galveston. So, Esse, Galveston and the FSA are 3 separate nations?
His Lordship Richard I, by the Grace of God, Lord Spiritual of Mercia, Lord of Clyro, Heir to the Würtige Throne, Lord High Admiral of the Tsardom of Nolland, General of the Nollandish Army, Companion of Honour of the Tsardom of Nolland, Commander of the Order of Colour of McCarthia, Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand, Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus, Knight of the Order of Adammia, OGC, CF.
I'm sorry to say this, but the FSA is disbanded. I am no longer affiliated with any micronation.
The Secretary of State
Hello, HL Richard I. I would love to begin relations with you on behalf of the Republic of Galveston. I will be making a nation portfolio here soon, and I will recognize you. (as well as on our wiki page)

If you have any concerns/questions, please feel free to send me a PM.
Current Speaker of the Reichsversammlung

Minister of Government Communications & Orthography in Abelden

President of the State of Galveston
I'll get back to you soon; our Parliament is opening on Saturday and we're currently rewriting our diplomatic treaty template :)
His Lordship Richard I, by the Grace of God, Lord Spiritual of Mercia, Lord of Clyro, Heir to the Würtige Throne, Lord High Admiral of the Tsardom of Nolland, General of the Nollandish Army, Companion of Honour of the Tsardom of Nolland, Commander of the Order of Colour of McCarthia, Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand, Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus, Knight of the Order of Adammia, OGC, CF.
To the Republic of Esse and to Republic of Galveston:

The Government of the Kingdom of Ruthenia was informed that your governments have recognized Ruthenia along your foundation. For this reason, we wish to recognize your micronations soon as possible. The Republic of Galveston we already recognize, but the Republic of Esse we want only a page in MicroWiki or an official website for our public archives.

Regards,
(4 Jun 2015, 15:04:20)Kingdom of Ruthenia Wrote: To the Republic of Esse and to Republic of Galveston:

The Government of the Kingdom of Ruthenia was informed that your governments have recognized Ruthenia along your foundation. For this reason, we wish to recognize your micronations soon as possible. The Republic of Galveston we already recognize, but the Republic of Esse we want only a page in MicroWiki or an official website for our public archives.

Regards,

From the Republican State of Northern Switzerland, also known as Esse
4 June, 2015

Dear Ruthenia,

I am prepared to enter in relations with Ruthenia, beginning with mutual recognition. We are preparing to start a website and a microwiki page, however have yet to sustain the time to do such a chore. However, I can assure you that I will begin working on those soon.

Essian News - June 4, 2015

The declaration of independence of the Republican State of Northern Switzerland, known by its shortened name of the Swiss Republic of Esse or simply Esse, has declared independence from the Swiss Confederacy and has claimed land in the Seeztal Valley as its sovereign territory. The Declaration of Independence will be available as a PDF online through the website, which is still currently under construction. Independence Day is declared as June 4, 2015.
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

Why bother actually designing a flag when you can just copy one from an already existing nation and switch two colours?

Seriously, put some effort into this hobby...
So, you bumped a thread just to insult someone's flag for not being creative enough? Lots of places use horizontal stripes, and that's not uncreative, because it's not the stripes that matter, it's usually the colours of the stripes that have significance, which I assume the Esse flag does.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
I'm sure Ireland and the Côte d'Ivoire will be delighted to here your disproval of the similarities of their flags.
His Imperial Majesty
Thomas I
Tsar of Nolland, Reigning Prince of Ayrshire, Head of the Confederacy
Duke of Strathallan, Mercian Marquis
Nollandish Permanent Representative to the Grand Unified Micronational
Nollandish Permanent Representative to the Micronational Heritage Association

Four-Cornered Liberal (Economic/Social/Political/Personal)
Neoliberal. Internationalist. Globalist. Liberal.