Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republic of Esse
Oh, I'll check it out.
His Lordship Richard I, by the Grace of God, Lord Spiritual of Mercia, Lord of Clyro, Heir to the Würtige Throne, Lord High Admiral of the Tsardom of Nolland, General of the Nollandish Army, Companion of Honour of the Tsardom of Nolland, Commander of the Order of Colour of McCarthia, Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand, Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus, Knight of the Order of Adammia, OGC, CF.
That's it. I have no respect for this community anymore. First MNTO, now this guy? I'll leave, since it appears this community is dead at this point.
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

There are still those here amongst the populous that are still capable of intelligent discussion, if you would care to stay?
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
This micronation project likely is going to fall very soon, and starting my 3rd micronation in one year is just stupid and not worthy of respect.
Henry Clémens
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

Please, Premier, stick around for a while. I know, things like this are annoying, but they aren't stereotypical.

It is true that I have no rightful claim to any land in Switzerland, and it will likely only get me in prison if I ever actually go to the land I claim. I will think about it though.
Henry Clémens

I'll put some thought into it, but from what I've heard, I could go to prison for making a Swiss micronation. Not sure if the fact that I am not even in Switzerland effects that at all, but if someone could answer me that I would be grateful.
Henry Clémens

My personal opinion is that it's better to claim the land you own. You can actually control it to some extant without arousing suspicion that way.

But again, that would require me to start my 3rd micronation. That is my point, that I should claim land I own, but without losing what little of a reputation I have around here.
Henry Clémens

It doesn't necessarily mean you have to start a third time. Claim new land near where you live as a territorial expansion, and then cede the Swiss land back to Switzerland. Keep the name 'Esse', but put up a constitutional amendment removing the 'Swiss' from 'Swiss Republic of Esse'.
His Lordship Richard I, by the Grace of God, Lord Spiritual of Mercia, Lord of Clyro, Heir to the Würtige Throne, Lord High Admiral of the Tsardom of Nolland, General of the Nollandish Army, Companion of Honour of the Tsardom of Nolland, Commander of the Order of Colour of McCarthia, Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand, Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus, Knight of the Order of Adammia, OGC, CF.