Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republic of Esse
(16 Jun 2015, 21:10:47)Premier Wrote:
(15 Jun 2015, 02:06:45)King Dieter I. Wrote:
(14 Jun 2015, 18:25:07)Emperor Markus II Wrote:
(14 Jun 2015, 01:56:15)Premier Wrote: I'll put some thought into it, but from what I've heard, I could go to prison for making a Swiss micronation. Not sure if the fact that I am not even in Switzerland effects that at all, but if someone could answer me that I would be grateful.

If Switzerland sends you to prison for having a micronation, then you live in a tyrannical state, and need to go live somewhere that treats its citizens right (if you can).

In switzerland you may end up in prison for pretty much everything. It is like the child of North Korea and Monaco, with a couple of Cryptofashism Sprinkles all over it.

But they do excellent PR work. After reading the Wikipedia page, you would not believe that switzerland is top ranking in suicide...

There's too much money, a magnet for bad people, turning a former nation of agriculture into a pit of snakes.

Anyway, Greetings to The Republic of Esse, we salute you!

Switzerland: The 5th freest country on the planet, yet somehow the birthchild of the least free (North Korea) and a country not even on the list. I am not sure where that info is coming from, considering the Swiss are some of the happiest people on the planet. I was a little curious of that.

The 5th freest? Impressive. And who made that chart? Let me guess, by somebody who is somehow getting money from switzerland? The swiss are some of the happiest people on the planet? Says agency Mercer, or what? Seriously, I thought you lived here at least for some time.

I do live in switzerland and here are some facts:

There is military draft, which violates human rights.

There is a mandatory TV tax, about 500$/y ten years ago.

Taxes for cars are extremly high, but the lower, the more expensive the car was.

There is mandatory health insurence with a subtile trust monopoly, resulting in 6000$ or more to pay every year, even if you never go to a doctor.

People get locked up in mental sanatories for being homeless.

Psychiatrists are entitled to do that.

A one room appartment costs easily up to 1500$ / month.

Many things are simply illegal, compared to other countries.
EG. for Hobby treasure hunters: metal detecting is illegal. That's just one example out of thousands.

Every EU citizen can try to find a job in Switzerland, which led to an irresponsible amount of unemployment.

People get controlled and seized for having dirt on their shoes.

Citizens with dogs are encouraged to patrol and report suspicious persons to the cops
Looking poor is suspicious.

There are wallpapers everywhere, saying "Suspecting anyone? Call police!"

There is "incarceration until the end of a persons life" as an official sentence, last time given to a guy who injured somebody with a knife, normally punished with 5 to 10 years.

Also, people who appear to be enemies of the sects, lobbies and secret societies that run Switzerland, are isolated from any income, including social security, and then driven into homelessness, suicide, prison or sanatories.

This I do testify.

His Royal Majesty, King Dieter I.

Veritas Vincit