Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermicronational chess competition?
(7 Jun 2015, 17:08:26)HL Richard I Wrote: Might I suggest using chess.com for this? You can have live chess games over it if you have an account.

That's probably our best bet for this, as getting everyone to one place to compete IRL would be a bit of a challenge.:P
no steppy
Vertigo may be able to send at least one competitor.
"I will either find a way, or make one."
~ Hannibal Barca
Førvania had a chess tournament, I lost in five minutes. Despite that, we would like to take part over the Net. Although, Kit's Monopoly idea would be awesome...hey, we can make a custom board with all of all micronations on it!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=992]
Nick Fredriksson
Of Sademaara, formerly of Førvania

(8 Jun 2015, 09:10:53)Emperor Tiberius I Wrote: I can already see a lot of pointless arguing over which micronations occupy the most expensive lots on the board.

Mcarthia for Mayfair! Mercia for Old Kent Road!
We would be interested in either one of these ideas. Monopoly or chess... will more than likely lose, but the fun is in the participating, right?
His Grace, Lord Mike Lewis, the Marquis of New Charter, Prime Minister of Lundenwic, General of the Imperial Armed Forces, Baron of Bedfunta, Minister of the Foreign Office, Duke of Pausanias, Count of Imvrassia, Officer of the Most Imperial Order of the Grand Duchy, Officer of the Most Honourable Order of Lundenwic, Kinght of the Royal Order of St. Stephen and Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter
http://lundenwic.wordpress.com
If it's over the internet, I may be able to participate. I'm not all too good either, though, but hopefully I'll provide a little competition to ya'll.

Micronational monopoly would be interesting. I think, though, that we are all agreed here that Sealand would be the equivalent of Boardwalk (or whatever it is on British boards.) And who knows of any totally worthless micronations that can be the really cheap spaces? :D

(8 Jun 2015, 16:10:30)SoD Woods Wrote: If it's over the internet, I may be able to participate. I'm not all too good either, though, but hopefully I'll provide a little competition to ya'll.

Micronational monopoly would be interesting. I think, though, that we are all agreed here that Sealand would be the equivalent of Boardwalk (or whatever it is on British boards.) And who knows of any totally worthless micronations that can be the really cheap spaces? :D

Schamlamzaar and Star Republic for first two. St Charlie and Austenasia for last two!
(8 Jun 2015, 18:42:55)Governor of Mancunia Wrote:
(8 Jun 2015, 16:10:30)SoD Woods Wrote: If it's over the internet, I may be able to participate. I'm not all too good either, though, but hopefully I'll provide a little competition to ya'll.

Schamlamzaar and Star Republic for first two. St Charlie and Austenasia for last two!

That's actually pretty accurate. I may touch up my monopoly board a bit, then show ya'll.

(8 Jun 2015, 10:02:13)President Kit McCarthy Wrote:
(8 Jun 2015, 09:10:53)Emperor Tiberius I Wrote: I can already see a lot of pointless arguing over which micronations occupy the most expensive lots on the board.

Mcarthia for Mayfair! Mercia for Old Kent Road!

How very dare you :P
His Lordship Richard I, by the Grace of God, Lord Spiritual of Mercia, Lord of Clyro, Heir to the Würtige Throne, Lord High Admiral of the Tsardom of Nolland, General of the Nollandish Army, Companion of Honour of the Tsardom of Nolland, Commander of the Order of Colour of McCarthia, Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand, Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus, Knight of the Order of Adammia, OGC, CF.
I think I might revive this, if there's still interest.
no steppy