Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Kingdom of Elohem
Dear Excellencies and Colleagues

As of right now, 15 June 2015 AD, the Kingdom of Elohem is a sovereign nation.

You'll find the Declaration of Independence, our Constitution and much more on the official Website: Kingdom Of Elohem Website

You may not agree with certain details of the constitution and other documents. Please don't be upset. Our diversity is one of the strengths of the community of micronations.

The constitution is a modified version of the one of switzerland, and I really tried to fix its issues.

For instance, members of the national council of switzerland are often chairmen in a hundred companies, from whom they get vast amounts of cash for acting as lobbyist within the federal legislative. In my version, they are not allowed to take any money or gifts (provided the state can pay an adequate salary)

Also, in my version there is no "prison til death", no military draft, no detension in sanatories by psychiatrists for reasons of poverty, no demographic modification of the people, no tax for television and radio (actually you get paid for watching commercials), I added the principle "the harder the work, the lower the taxes", and a lot more.

Thank you.

His Royal Majesty, King Dieter I.

Veritas Vincit
What are your official religion(s), language and flag?

P.S : "Elohem" seems a bit Jewish, are you a Jew nation?
You get paid for watching commercials!? I'll never mute another commercial in my life! :D

(15 Jun 2015, 07:37:20)Muhammadreza Wrote: What are your official religion(s), language and flag?

P.S : "Elohem" seems a bit Jewish, are you a Jew nation?

No, not really. By definition of the Eternal Order of Melchisedek, there exists a group of deities, of which Jesus Christ is part of. Some of the greatest Prophets of mankind were manifestations of Elohem, and so are the Arch Angels.
Yet other people like Erich von Däniken may call them "the great Builders" who touched us with the spark of god.

The Elohem are not bound to a religion or region.

Anyway, my Kingdom is not especially religious, other than to follow the idea of living together in integrity, peace and respect.

BTW. please read trough my website, it may answer most of your questions.

Veritas Vincit
(15 Jun 2015, 16:09:57)King Dieter I. Wrote: No, not really. By definition of the Eternal Order of Melchisedek, there exists a group of deities, of which Jesus Christ is part of.

By this do you mean Christ has more than one name, or Christ is one of many gods?
Be careful now, King Dieter.

If I may ask, why did you choose the name Elohem?

(15 Jun 2015, 17:54:53)Emperor Markus II Wrote:
(15 Jun 2015, 16:09:57)King Dieter I. Wrote: No, not really. By definition of the Eternal Order of Melchisedek, there exists a group of deities, of which Jesus Christ is part of.

By this do you mean Christ has more than one name, or Christ is one of many gods?

I am actually referring to the Bible, where god often is adressed as Elohem, which is the hebrew multiple of Eloha, therefor I must assume god is not a singularity, although everything is one and god is (in) everything.

Interestingly, the hebrew Eloha and the Allah linguisticly seem to have the same root.

However, in essence what matters is whether we see our God as the God of love.
Under this condition, all religions and philosophies may live together in peace and harmony. There is no holy war, nor holy inquisition. The purpose of religion should never be aggression.

The reason why I chose the name is I believe in the existence of The Elohem and in Destiny. Without to serve this philosophy of love, mankind will not evolve any further.

Veritas Vincit
I have a feeling that this will turn into a rather fascinating philosophical conversation.

Do you have any idea who these other gods may be?

You have an interesting life story...
His Grace, Lord Mike Lewis, the Marquis of New Charter, Prime Minister of Lundenwic, General of the Imperial Armed Forces, Baron of Bedfunta, Minister of the Foreign Office, Duke of Pausanias, Count of Imvrassia, Officer of the Most Imperial Order of the Grand Duchy, Officer of the Most Honourable Order of Lundenwic, Kinght of the Royal Order of St. Stephen and Knight of the Most Noble Order of St. Peter
http://lundenwic.wordpress.com
(15 Jun 2015, 21:26:09)SoD Woods Wrote: I have a feeling that this will turn into a rather fascinating philosophical conversation.

Do you have any idea who these other gods may be?

I concur, which gods does Elohem recognize as equal with our Lord Christ?