Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Kingdom of Elohem
(21 Jun 2015, 07:23:28)King Dieter I. Wrote: "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" (Lord why have you left me)

So much about religion.

Perhaps the issue is not whether God has left you (He hasn't); but whether you are following the correct God to begin with?

A study into the true Scriptures on the nature of God would be useful. If you follow Elohim (one of many names for our great Lord), but deny our Lord's Trinity, and make pantheistic claims about our Lord's nature, you rightfully feel he has left you, because you follow a false god, who has not existed to begin with.

I do not say this to judge or condemn you, ally. :) I say this with the intent to point you to the Truth.

Acts 17:22,23 - So Paul stood in the midst of the Areopagus and said, "Men of Athens, I observe that you are very religious in all respects. For as I passed along and observed the objects of your worship, I found also an altar with this inscription, ‘To the unknown god.’ What therefore you worship as unknown, this I proclaim to you.

Whom you seek to worship, I proclaim to you, King Dieter. The true God is a Spirit (John 4:24), he is a Trinity (Matthew 28:19), has only one Son (John 3:16) who himself is still God (John 5:18), and is, himself, the only true God (Deuteronomy 6:4, Isaiah 45:5).

Isaiah 45:5 - I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting people may know there is none besides me. I am the LORD, and there is no other.