Poll: What is your vote on the ECV's induction?
This poll is closed.
Support
33.33%
3 33.33%
Abstain
0%
0 0%
Oppose
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Environmental Co-operation of Vjéší
I motion that Environmental Co-operation of Vjéší be inducted into the International of Left-wing Parties.
Sincerely,
His Excellency,
Ned Greiner
Genghis Khan of Nedland
Duke of Alkmaar (Mahuset)
President of Lundenland (Mahuset)
President of Zelenarus (Paravia)

Richard Cunninghytholoday Wrote:Now, when I say 'oh my god nobody cares,' please don't take offence; but oh my god, nobody cares.
Lucas Campos Wrote:Oh god, so high, 420% high
I understand Vjéší does not have a wiki page, and we don't know the party representative's Skype handle. This is problematic, because I can't learn much about them.

Regardless, I will vote against this motion, because the ILP needs to focus on existing members and make them more reliable, rather than make attaining a majority almost impossible. Of course, by the Charter's design we simply need more yeas than nays, but a majority is the only way to cut short the 24 hour waiting period.
(5 Jul 2015, 12:43:58)Michael Ònff Wrote: I understand Vjéší does not have a wiki page, and we don't know the party representative's Skype handle. This is problematic, because I can't learn much about them.

With respect sir, I am building the Wikipedia page as we speak. I am hoping to make it alot easier for people to learn about my nation and culture.

Ex-High-King of the Defunct Republic of Vaarstead
Ex-Tsar of the Defunct Tsardom of Vjesi