Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MFA Status
I haven't been back in the community properly for a little while so i'd like to ask people what is the current status of the MFA, clearly its inactive, but is it inactive because its been abandoned, I noticed Barnaby hasn't been on the forum this year, or is it just because there haven't been any fixtures?
-- 
Danny Clarke
President of International Surrey Football
W: www.intsurreyfootball.co.uk
F: IntSurreyfootball
T: IntSurFootball

As far as I know, it's been mostly abandoned. Barnaby is mostly on Micras now. He has been talking on Skype about the Micronational XI and a Central European cup, but it took me a while to actually get into the MFA. And when I did, he told me to edit the wiki myself as he avoids MicroWiki when possible now.
Libertas est victoria.

His Royal Majesty James-Robert Knight, 1st King of Vyktory, Former King of Edenia, Chairman of the Vyktoryan Broadcasting Corporation, Chairman of the Vyktoryan Football Association, Editor of the Vyktory Free Press, Operator of VBC Prime, Former Delegate of the Grand Unified Micronational, Lord of the Vyktoryan Order, Chairman of Kingstown Dragons Football Club, Chairman of Vyktory Dragons Rocket Football Club, Webmaster of the Micronational Rocket League.
First of all, the MFA has nothing to do with MicroWiki.

Secondly, I've been doing loads with the MFA. I'm talking to several associations (including some within ConIFA) about fixtures. Just because it dosen't seem to be active on one website, dosen't mean that it isn't. The thing about Football Associations is that unless you're in the day to day running of it, there's not much that appears to be happening.

Danny, I'm more than happy if you'd like to help out, but you can't just go "oh he's not been on MicroWiki for a while, guess it's mine". :P
His Excellency, the President of Senya

[Image: 16506885_1394256837314706_1496029263_n.p...e=5923A6B1]
(14 Jul 2015, 21:04:42)Barnaby Wrote: First of all, the MFA has nothing to do with MicroWiki.

Secondly, I've been doing loads with the MFA. I'm talking to several associations (including some within ConIFA) about fixtures. Just because it dosen't seem to be active on one website, dosen't mean that it isn't. The thing about Football Associations is that unless you're in the day to day running of it, there's not much that appears to be happening.

Danny, I'm more than happy if you'd like to help out, but you can't just go "oh he's not been on MicroWiki for a while, guess it's mine". :P

How far have you gotten with those talks? Would be nice for a MFA team to have a game, has been a long time...
-- 
Danny Clarke

https://forum.micronations.wiki/showthre...t=football.
Read it guy's MFA is not going to work just join conifa.
(13 Dec 2016, 10:04:39)farrare Wrote: https://forum.micronations.wiki/showthre...t=football.
Read it guy's MFA is not going to work just join conifa.

ConIFA doesn't accept Micronations.
-- 
Danny Clarke

oh f**k I have just applied to them.
The Right Honourable Minister of Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the Abelden Empire.

You won't get far, and they're nice people so you won't be laughed away. Either ignored or politely declined.
-- 
Danny Clarke