Poll: What is your religion?
Satanist
Atheist
Agnostic
Deist
Non-religious
Spiritual Christian (Non-denominational)
Christian (Catholic)
Christian (Anglican/Episcopalian)
Christian (Protestant)
Christian (Fundamentalist Catholic)
Christian (Fundamentalist Anglican/Protestant)
Christian (Mormon)
Christian (Orthodox)
Christian (Coptic)
Jewish
Muslim
Scientologist
Hindu
Buddhist
Confucian
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion
(28 Jul 2015, 00:11:03)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: Non religious is separate from agnostic because a person can believe in a higher power yet not partake in any specific religion (such as myself) I do believe in God but I don't believe in religion (for reasons I'm not getting into). I'm a Confucian, Confucianism isn't a religion but a way of life. Confucianism is more lax with specific "rules" as opposed to religions. The Communitarian Republic (formerly known as the Definitive Community of Newmerica) has no official state religion due to us allowing our citizens to have the right to freedom of religion.

Confucianism is widely regarded as a religion, including on this poll.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
(28 Jul 2015, 03:43:09)frix Wrote:
(28 Jul 2015, 00:11:03)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: Non religious is separate from agnostic because a person can believe in a higher power yet not partake in any specific religion (such as myself) I do believe in God but I don't believe in religion (for reasons I'm not getting into). I'm a Confucian, Confucianism isn't a religion but a way of life. Confucianism is more lax with specific "rules" as opposed to religions. The Communitarian Republic (formerly known as the Definitive Community of Newmerica) has no official state religion due to us allowing our citizens to have the right to freedom of religion.

That may be so on this poll but the reality is that since Confucius wasn't a profit nor a god or someone who people worshipped I don't consider it a religion. It's not considered a religion in the United States.
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
(28 Jul 2015, 05:30:33)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote:

That may be so on this poll but the reality is that since Confucius wasn't a profit nor a god or someone who people worshipped I don't consider it a religion. It's not considered a religion in the United States.

Given most of us are micronationalists to escape the burden of macronational politics - who cares what the United States thinks? :)

(28 Jul 2015, 12:25:14)Soika Wrote:
(28 Jul 2015, 05:30:33)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote:

Given most of us are micronationalists to escape the burden of macronational politics - who cares what the United States thinks? :)

I totally agree with you on that one, that's the whole reason why I started a micronation is to separate from the United States. The US government does the complete opposite of what it says it stands for.
We should at least respect what the United States stands for, allies.
(29 Jul 2015, 00:45:12)Emperor Markus II Wrote: We should at least respect what the United States stands for, allies.

I respect that sole aspect about the US, everything else is up for debate.
(29 Jul 2015, 00:47:27)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: everything else is up for debate.

What else?
(29 Jul 2015, 00:49:18)Emperor Markus II Wrote:
(29 Jul 2015, 00:47:27)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: everything else is up for debate.

What else?

Well, let's see...

Take the "Patriot Act" for example, that's just a ploy that the US government uses to unlawfully spy and monitor all US citizens against their will.

Gun laws:

The US government is passing preposterous gun laws because they are slowly trying to take away our rights to bare arms.

Unlawful amendment of the constitution:

One of the most important parts of the Constitution says that "if we the people don't feel that the government is doing what we elect them to do or is trying to turn on its citizens that we have the right to install a proper government". If we try to exercise that right then the government will deem us as "domestic terrorists" and or "treasonous" as well as "traitors".

Unlawful use of the police:

For those on here who don't follow US news, the police are getting way out of control and are abusing their powers. Countless people have been beaten unlawfully by police. The US government is also making moves towards the militarization of the police. The US is slowly turning into a police state. Sooner or later the US will have its own version of the KGB, it already started with the so called "patriot" Act.
(29 Jul 2015, 01:00:49)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: ...

Being centre-right; I agree somewhat but some of that is blown out of proportion.

Take this for instance: Do you seriously think that a government run by left-wing 'liberal and democratic activists' has the collective mental capacity to do such things?

You're mistaken-- what you're viewing is the collapse of western civilisation as we know it. Just stand by and watch the fireworks, it will all be over soon. If they pin Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump, I will no doubt make Loquntia a permanent arrangement.

As for the police issue, they just suffer from too much funding. The issue in Ferguson, Missouri made the job of policing no longer worth while. If you are a police officer living in deep urban Missouri and you're black, they now have you work in the inner-city high-crime ghetto instead of using their normal shift-switching system for the sake of 'diversifying'; which I can imagine is a living hell and no one would want that job.
[Image: 9768554.png]
Siwa Sopako Wogo Sani-Hong Kunoku
Manu ku awaso yo Tongowa Manuka hehe yoma tise.

If a post doesn't have a question mark, it isn't a question.
If it isn't a question, I'm not asking you anything, I'm telling you.
(29 Jul 2015, 18:51:27)kingjohnthefirst Wrote:
(29 Jul 2015, 01:00:49)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: ...

Being centre-right; I agree somewhat but some of that is blown out of proportion.

Take this for instance: Do you seriously think that a government run by left-wing 'liberal and democratic activists' has the collective mental capacity to do such things?

You're mistaken-- what you're viewing is the collapse of western civilisation as we know it. Just stand by and watch the fireworks, it will all be over soon. If they pin Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump, I will no doubt make Loquntia a permanent arrangement.

As for the police issue, they just suffer from too much funding. The issue in Ferguson, Missouri made the job of policing no longer worth while. If you are a police officer living in deep urban Missouri and you're black, they now have you work in the inner-city high-crime ghetto instead of using their normal shift-switching system for the sake of 'diversifying'; which I can imagine is a living hell and no one would want that job.

Oh, I already know. You're truly right about that. This IS the beginning of the fall of the American Empire, but fall of empire or not, it's more than what meets the eye. My Secretary of the Treasury could explain it to you better than I can, but even if I COULD explain it it's something that I'd only talk about in person or over a secure phone line. I'm not only speaking as the president of the CR, but also as an ordinary US citizen. There's definitely more to it than what you see and know. And as far as Hillary and Trump goes, the US citizens are screwed if either one of them get into office. And when the US DOES fall, by then the CR will be making moves to expand and build on its territory as well as expand and upgrade its military.