Poll: What is your religion?
Satanist
Atheist
Agnostic
Deist
Non-religious
Spiritual Christian (Non-denominational)
Christian (Catholic)
Christian (Anglican/Episcopalian)
Christian (Protestant)
Christian (Fundamentalist Catholic)
Christian (Fundamentalist Anglican/Protestant)
Christian (Mormon)
Christian (Orthodox)
Christian (Coptic)
Jewish
Muslim
Scientologist
Hindu
Buddhist
Confucian
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion
Donald Trump is not my top candidate of choice, but his views on protecting the border are admirable.
(30 Jul 2015, 01:41:12)Emperor Markus II Wrote: ...

Yeah, but isn't that the only admirable thing about him?

(29 Jul 2015, 23:43:26)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: ...

I'll diplomatically recognise such claims-if you help me take similar territory.
[Image: 9768554.png]
Siwa Sopako Wogo Sani-Hong Kunoku
Manu ku awaso yo Tongowa Manuka hehe yoma tise.

If a post doesn't have a question mark, it isn't a question.
If it isn't a question, I'm not asking you anything, I'm telling you.
(30 Jul 2015, 01:50:12)kingjohnthefirst Wrote:
(30 Jul 2015, 01:41:12)Emperor Markus II Wrote: ...

Yeah, but isn't that the only admirable thing about him?

(29 Jul 2015, 23:43:26)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: ...

I'll diplomatically recognise such claims-if you help me take similar territory.

Trump is a racist piece of trash. And what are allies for? Of course I'd help you expand your land.

Sorry, I had to double back, we are so far off topic, lol.

Sorry, I had to double back, we are so far off topic, lol.
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
(29 Jul 2015, 23:43:26)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: And when the US DOES fall, by then the CR will be making moves to expand and build on its territory as well as expand and upgrade its military.

LOL if the US failed, it would be to late to expand and upgrade your military ;)

EDIT: *too late
Supporter of memes that don't exist.
(30 Jul 2015, 04:54:05)Sarky Wrote:
(29 Jul 2015, 23:43:26)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: And when the US DOES fall, by then the CR will be making moves to expand and build on its territory as well as expand and upgrade its military.

LOL if the US failed, it would be to late to expand and upgrade your military ;)

Every great Empire comes to an end, especially the US. They are greedy and have their noses in everyone's business. But what I meant was that we will have a decent military by then.
(30 Jul 2015, 03:08:48)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: ...

He said nothing that was inherently racist. What he said was that among the illegal immigrants are many murderers and rapists. This is not a correct statement, insofar that there are not many of them; they are as much a minority as on the other side-- but that isn't racist. Calling someone racist is one of the oldest and stupidest rhetorical devices that has ever been used; and that's why I can't stand many people when they try to argue about something.

I agree, Trump is a complete and utter knob; but if you don't have your facts about him, you can't express an opinion.

Fancy this. All the other threads turn into ones about religion, and the religion thread turns political.
Gabriel N. Pelger
Last Head of Executive of the defunct Usian Republic
Goodbye, everyone!
(31 Jul 2015, 14:21:36)Gabriel N. Pelger Wrote: ...

:angel: :D

(30 Jul 2015, 19:32:10)kingjohnthefirst Wrote:
(30 Jul 2015, 03:08:48)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: ...

He said nothing that was inherently racist. What he said was that among the illegal immigrants are many murderers and rapists. This is not a correct statement, insofar that there are not many of them; they are as much a minority as on the other side-- but that isn't racist. Calling someone racist is one of the oldest and stupidest rhetorical devices that has ever been used; and that's why I can't stand many people when they try to argue about something.

I agree, Trump is a complete and utter knob; but if you don't have your facts about him, you can't express an opinion.

Most racist people don't come out in the open and express their views, especially on national TV. I know a racist when I see one (have dealt with them for years) so if you want to defend him go on ahead, you have that right, just like I have my rights and my own opinions too.
(31 Jul 2015, 18:43:34)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: ...

I'm not defending him, I'm just telling you that you have no basis to call him a racist.
If you want racist, you should meet my US GOVT professor who talks about white privilege every single class.