Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passport system?
Do any micro nations have a passport system? Do they issue passports? Would be interesting to see and how you went about it as my nation is in the process if setting up our passport office.
Aidan Hogg
Founder of Marictar
(21 Dec 2013, 08:53:47)Aidan Wrote: Do any micro nations have a passport system? Do they issue passports? Would be interesting to see and how you went about it as my nation is in the process if setting up our passport office.

The Kingdom of Madrona will issue passports once we are able, for 5- and 10-year terms for $120 and $160 respectively, and they will essentially look just like any other official passport
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
Citizens get their passports for free, as and when I can be asked to make them.
Back in 2011 I made some really nice passports for my micronation. They were rather well-designed if I may say so. I still have them in my collection of micronational things.
We have the capabilities and expect to issue the following http://algasia.tk/passport-office/

So our passport prices are Child £130, Adult £160. Simply because of the cost for printing. We are still trying to get them cheaper.

We will be issuing them from March 2014
Aidan Hogg
Founder of Marictar
Volfa doesn't issue passports because of the way our land claiming works.
André Sasha Volfym Sammut-Caruana
Volfyn Nation Representative

x
16/2/7
Since our borders are open for nationals of Überstadt and the United States, we don't require any kind of passport. We may issue some kind of national ID card, however, as a symbol of citizenship.
His Majesty Adam I, King of Überstadt &c.
Administrator, wiki and forum
We will also be offering a national citizen card which will be no more than £10-15 as part of our OneCitizen scheme, basically reducing the fact departments hold multiple records
Aidan Hogg
Founder of Marictar
Haha, oh dear, charging in excess of £100 for a passport? Seems like a way to make people think you're trying to make money off them.

Anyway, we had some designs but never got round to printing them, didn't really feel them to be needed. Given that our border is totally porous.
Alex Whitmarsh
President of the USLSSR
Technical Secretary of the Communist Party of South London
'Revolution means change, don't look at me strange.' - Doug Fresh
Would offer them cheaper if I could but company who will print don't come cheap :(

So what other things do you guys offer?
Aidan Hogg
Founder of Marictar