Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion debate from Kit's thoughts
(27 Oct 2015, 01:40:07)Tjorvi Wrote: this guy is turning into a religious tobeyrowe

Oh, my, I certainly hope not.
(27 Oct 2015, 00:38:41)EarlPenda Wrote: But Jesus says He is the way, the truth, and the life, and no one comes to the Father except by Him. That is truth.

What he says is, rather: "I am way, truth and life." There is no 'the' in the original text, let alone 'the one and only'.

It's about a state of mind, body and soul, rather than something absolute.

You're supposed to strive and be your own way, truth and life, so you can say the same. Not someone else's!
Prince of Paraduin
Not only is your interpretation fanciful, but your facts are also wrong. The definite article is there: http://biblehub.com/interlinear/john/14-6.htm

I would add that scripture is interpreted by scripture. In the light of the numerous places in scripture that attest that we are sinners deserving of God's judgement and that we can only be saved through Christ, I think we can say here that Christ means exactly what he says.
(27 Oct 2015, 01:41:39)Emperor Markus II Wrote:
(27 Oct 2015, 01:40:07)Tjorvi Wrote: this guy is turning into a religious tobeyrowe

Then take steps to avoid it. In fact, I have a list of the steps you need.

Step 1: Stop.

There is no Step 2.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
(27 Oct 2015, 01:41:39)Emperor Markus II Wrote:

By trying to make the micronational community "civilized Christian states" and by preaching to people who aren't even here to talk about religion. Calling everyone "friend", "ally", etc when many micronations on here are not allied with each other or the fact we really don't know each other outside of the internet. It is really is leading me to believe you are one.

JUST PUTTING RELIGION IN ALL OF YOUR POINTS, STOP FORCING RELIGION ONTO PEOPLE, START POSTING ABOUT MICRONATIONS OR LEAVE!
Markus, for the love of god (ironic, I know), stop. It has all been said before WE DONT WANT TO HEAR THE GOSPEL HERE, at least not in EVERY post you make. The gospel really has rather little to do with micronationalism. You use the bible and Christianity as a 'win' button for any discussion. When someone argues against you, often all you can come up with is 'but the bible says this' and 'the bible says that' We don't care!

I get that you are very fond of Christianity, yes, we know, and I accept that. I may disagree just about 100% with you, however, you are allowed to believe what you want. But you are not allowed to shove your religion down other people throat, which is exactly what you are doing! Please, stop!

If you want a place where you can spurt your religion, then find a religious forum, not here, this forum is for micronations, and micronationalists.

Please, stop refusing to acknowledge the fact that not everyone believes what you believe, and that everyone dose not want to hear the gospel, or Jesus's statements every 5 seconds.
       [Image: Personal_CoA_of_Patrick_I.png]          
H.I.M  Patrick I, Emperor of Paravia,
King of Hoppalobindia,
 King Of Demirelia,
Vorsitzender of the Abeldane Empire,
Former Emperor of Nedland,
  Former Prime minister of Alenshka,
  And former Acting Premier of DRCC

For folk og Rike
Don't. Just ignore him. Giving him a response wastes his time and causes him to post more. The only thing you seem able to do is post about Christianity Mark. The odd one or two posts is fine but when it's unrelated to the topic at hand it's annoying. But we can prevent this. If we just ignore the religious posts, it won't start up whatever this "debate" is supposed to be.
His Imperial Majesty
Thomas I
Tsar of Nolland, Reigning Prince of Ayrshire, Head of the Confederacy
Duke of Strathallan, Mercian Marquis
Nollandish Permanent Representative to the Grand Unified Micronational
Nollandish Permanent Representative to the Micronational Heritage Association

Four-Cornered Liberal (Economic/Social/Political/Personal)
Neoliberal. Internationalist. Globalist. Liberal.
(27 Oct 2015, 01:22:34)frix Wrote: I DO NOT CARE. I'm not here for your sermon, I'm here to discuss micronations.

Then stop posting on a thread entitled "Religion debate"...
His Imperial Majesty
Jonathan I
(Imperator Caesar Jonathan Augustus)
By the Grace of Christ our God faithful Austenasian Emperor and Autocrat of the Romans
[Image: 8hcAM4h.png]
I think he means the forum in general, where Mark posts his "sermons" regardless of the nature of the topic
His Imperial Majesty
Thomas I
Tsar of Nolland, Reigning Prince of Ayrshire, Head of the Confederacy
Duke of Strathallan, Mercian Marquis
Nollandish Permanent Representative to the Grand Unified Micronational
Nollandish Permanent Representative to the Micronational Heritage Association

Four-Cornered Liberal (Economic/Social/Political/Personal)
Neoliberal. Internationalist. Globalist. Liberal.
(27 Oct 2015, 08:57:53)Austenasia Wrote:
(27 Oct 2015, 01:22:34)frix Wrote: I DO NOT CARE. I'm not here for your sermon, I'm here to discuss micronations.

Then stop posting on a thread entitled "Religion debate"...

Don't get pedantic with me. This thread was started because Markus constantly brings religion into things snd is a debate on whether he should. I have an opinion on that, which is that he should stop, because I'm not here to discuss religion. I don't see anything wrong with saying that someone should not discuss religion in a non religious thread in a thread that exists to discuss whether someone should discuss religion in a non religious thread.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz