Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion debate from Kit's thoughts
If we're confining religion to this thread, this may be of interest. http://fatherlearningtolove.blogspot.co....sonal.html

I don't claim to be a Theologian or even to be Christian (Agnosticism, whoop) and please don't direct your points towards me. I'm just wondering what people's responses may be, I've only had a skim read of the article admittedly.

(Sorry if this opens up a can of worms or goes against any of the forums rules)
His Imperial Majesty
Thomas I
Tsar of Nolland, Reigning Prince of Ayrshire, Head of the Confederacy
Duke of Strathallan, Mercian Marquis
Nollandish Permanent Representative to the Grand Unified Micronational
Nollandish Permanent Representative to the Micronational Heritage Association

Four-Cornered Liberal (Economic/Social/Political/Personal)
Neoliberal. Internationalist. Globalist. Liberal.
(8 Nov 2015, 16:02:51)Tsar Thomas I Wrote: If we're confining religion to this thread, this may be of interest. http://fatherlearningtolove.blogspot.co....sonal.html

I don't claim to be a Theologian or even to be Christian (Agnosticism, whoop) and please don't direct your points towards me. I'm just wondering what people's responses may be, I've only had a skim read of the article admittedly.

(Sorry if this opens up a can of worms or goes against any of the forums rules)

I dismiss the arguments made by the man (heretic) in the article, because I have seen them too many times before, and believe them to be heresies and attacks against the authority of scripture.

The Lord has informed the Church with his most supreme assurances, that homosexual behavior is a grave sin, and a transgression of his most goodly laws.
I'm not doubting your case, but to me at least it seems a bit unfounded. "I have seen them too many times before, and believe them to be heresies and attacks against the authority of scripture" doesn't tell anyone why they're heresies and attacks, or how having seen the arguments a few times makes them less valid.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
(28 Oct 2015, 00:23:00)EarlPenda Wrote: New Israel is Protestant and does not recognize the Pope as Head of the Church.

This statement is recanted. The Holy Empire is a Christian state; thus, Protestantism is not our official religion (as that would exclude the Catholics of our realm). As for the Papacy, we have made it clear that we have great respect for the Church and the Pope.
(23 Jan 2016, 20:56:10)Emperor Markus II Wrote:
(28 Oct 2015, 00:23:00)EarlPenda Wrote: New Israel is Protestant and does not recognize the Pope as Head of the Church.

This statement is recanted. The Holy Empire is a Christian state; thus, Protestantism is not our official religion (as that would exclude the Catholics of our realm). As for the Papacy, we have made it clear that we have great respect for the Church and the Pope.

Note that it is recanted only on behalf of the New Israeli government, of which I am no longer part - not in my name.

I personally do not recant.
necro
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz