Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on My Editorial
I want to know what people think about my first foray into editorial writing. The article, entitled "Freedom and Responsibility" can be found on the Lavrada Bannerman website here. Please keep the discussion civil and on topic!
Supporter of memes that don't exist.
This is a very good article, ally - teaching young people in particular to "own up" to their shortcomings is very important. Unfortunately the western education of the day likes to teach young people to find someone else to blame, or to blame their own circumstances or disability (or accuse other people of "privilege") instead of inspiring them to take responsibility for themselves.
(13 Nov 2015, 19:55:43)Sarky Wrote: I want to know what people think about my first foray into editorial writing. The article, entitled "Freedom and Responsibility" can be found on the Lavrada Bannerman website here. Please keep the discussion civil and on topic!

Very well written, both structured and correct, while not being overly simplified or declamatory (like the word declamatory is...). Regarding the geist of the text, and the opinion mediated I couldn't agree more. One of my strongest reasons to form Latitudia was to be able to investigate how I could have more freedom and the ability to take more responsibility. In my current macronation of Sweden they are both quite restricted for a liberal person like me.

I would, on behalf of Latitudia, extend a humble request for any form of friendship and/or alliance between our nations, mainly due to the spirit shown in this article. Please contact me privately if interested.

Very well written! I think that, given what's going on in places like the University of Missouri, ideas like this should be spread around more, and more people should take it to heart.