Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It's all God's will
It's all God's will that our society is broken and America is going to collapse. Man has no free will. Only God does. I philosophically oppose the will of God because he wills our world on decline. Most Christians on the internet have been inconsistent and cliche.

I turned by back on God because he turned his blessing on society.
(20 Nov 2015, 23:50:27)Mr. Prime Minister Wrote: It's all God's will that our society is broken and America is going to collapse. Man has no free will. Only God does. I philosophically oppose the will of God because he wills our world on decline. Most Christians on the internet have been inconsistent and cliche.

I turned by back on God because he turned his blessing on society.

According to the holy scriptures, we know the problems, suffering and tragedy of our world is a result of the fall of man. From this came sin. However, the gospel tells us that death and resurrection of Christ atoned for the sins of the world.

We are indebted to God's grace, for God has provided salvation for mankind in the Lord Jesus Christ, and has promised to put our sins far from us. He has furthermore promised to abolish this wretched curse, remove our sinful nature, and create the world anew.

This thread is like...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=992]
Nick Fredriksson
Of Sademaara, formerly of Førvania