Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social Media
I'm wondering to what extent micronationalists here use non-wiki social media to advertise their nation, maintain diplomatic links, e.t.c.

I'll get the ball rolling by showing you what Leylandiistan & Gurvata has at the moment. It's not much, really, but it does the job:

Twitter is the main non-wiki online presence we have as a government, but in my capacity as Foreign Secretary I use the Skype account on a daily basis.

Tell us what your nation has, and if you're on Twitter, give us a follow :)
Co-President for Leylandiistan and Foreign Secretary of Leylandiistan & Gurvata
Cómh-Uachtarán Léiloindístáin agus Aire Gnóthaí Eachtracha na Cónaidhme

Synod Representative to the Cabinet of the Mercian Christian Church

"Sovereignty is not given, it is taken" - Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
"You are undone if you once forget that the fruits of the Earth belong to us all, and the Earth itself to nobody" - Jean Jacques Rousseau
"The end of law is to preserve and enlarge freedom" - John Locke
The Communitarian Republic and its government all have Facebook pages. Simply search for:

Definitive Community, LLC
DC Gov
Communitarian Republic

I'll put the links up later. I'm quite busy at the moment.
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
I'm on Twitter as @NickTheStatsGuy. Note that most of my tweeting is about sport.

Thanks for the follow, by the way.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=992]
Nick Fredriksson
Of Sademaara, formerly of Førvania

Twitter: @KingdomRuthenia
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ruteniamicronacional
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEqoyFf...jOrQ1JhxYg
(8 Dec 2015, 17:14:57)Leylandiistan Wrote: I'm wondering to what extent micronationalists here use non-wiki social media to advertise their nation, maintain diplomatic links, e.t.c.

I'll get the ball rolling by showing you what Leylandiistan & Gurvata has at the moment. It's not much, really, but it does the job:

Twitter is the main non-wiki online presence we have as a government, but in my capacity as Foreign Secretary I use the Skype account on a daily basis.

Tell us what your nation has, and if you're on Twitter, give us a follow :)

We have Twitter account, @KingdomCoria
King Nikola I of Coria.

Kingdom of Justice!

Quote:"If you do not want to be with them, leave them." - Nikola I
I have two social media footprints - one is my personal accounts, and the other is more for business and writing. Neither have anything to do with micronationalism or Siar Fordell. The idea of creating a presence for Siar Fordell, however, does have some appeal - especially in regard to my objectives and goals in creating the micronation. I'd be interested in seeing other micronational accounts in order to see if it is worth the effort to set up one of my own. I use facebook and instagram more often than anything else. Twitter has a lot going for it, but scrolling through the endless dross that passes through my screen is quite tedious.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
Our nation used to have a Facebook page until the Haven Communist Party decided to delete all the posts and block all the followers.
"To Protect, Expand, and Glorify the Haven Empire and its Territories"
We have a Facebook page. The link is on our website.
Prince of Paraduin