Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have a favorite decade?
(27 Mar 2016, 08:14:42)Representess of Athela Wrote: There has never been a good kids show.
The TV shows of today are probably very similar to older shows, just modern and exploring slightly different themes and issues.

What? What about Pokemon & Teen Titans (original), silly billy :P
[Image: Vdrm0xe.png]
Digimon, Thundercats, Recess, Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, Rocco's Modern Life, Cat-Dog, Transformers (cartoon series), nobody mentioned any of those. Maybe I am mad old, lol. Early 90s shows are what I grew up on.
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
Great 90s show: SEINFELD
DUKE DYLAN I OF THE DUCHY OF HODINY
HERZOG DYLAN I DES HERZOGTUMS HODINIEN
TTOČ DÝLYN I ÓVŠKY TTÓČKY OV HÓDYNY

WIKI PAGE - HODŠKÍNTYA WIKIPAGE

"I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're not wrong."  - Duke Dylan I

*I'm super obsessed with conlangs, so I'm always willing to help you on yours! See the wikipage entitled Hodškíntya for my best conlang.* 
(27 Mar 2016, 17:19:02)Duchy of Hodiny Wrote: Great 90s show: SEINFELD

I still watch that show! One of my favorites.
Apparently, they had to ban an episode of Peppa Pig in Australia because it basically said 'spiders aren't dangerous'. Whilst true in the English countryside, step out into your backyard in Australia, touch a redback, and there's a hospital trip for you.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=992]
Nick Fredriksson
Of Sademaara, formerly of Førvania

I have terribly severe arachnophobia...I'll freak out if I see a rubber spider even if I know it's rubber and fake. People at school get a kick out of how high my scream is when I see a spider. Gosh I hate spiders.

"I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're not wrong."  - Duke Dylan I

*I'm super obsessed with conlangs, so I'm always willing to help you on yours! See the wikipage entitled Hodškíntya for my best conlang.* 
(28 Mar 2016, 22:51:22)NickOfFørvania Wrote: Apparently, they had to ban an episode of Peppa Pig in Australia because it basically said 'spiders aren't dangerous'. Whilst true in the English countryside, step out into your backyard in Australia, touch a redback, and there's a hospital trip for you.

you take that back, mr. skinnylegs is friendly
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
(28 Mar 2016, 22:55:00)Duchy of Hodiny Wrote: I have terribly severe arachnophobia...I'll freak out if I see a rubber spider even if I know it's rubber and fake. People at school get a kick out of how high my scream is when I see a spider. Gosh I hate spiders.

I am right there with you.
(28 Mar 2016, 22:51:22)NickOfFørvania Wrote: Apparently, they had to ban an episode of Peppa Pig in Australia because it basically said 'spiders aren't dangerous'. Whilst true in the English countryside, step out into your backyard in Australia, touch a redback, and there's a hospital trip for you.

An Australian who touched a redback isn't Australian.

(29 Mar 2016, 08:05:03)Representess of Athela Wrote:

Starr, founder of Athela and Queen of Hiatuses.

I don't know how you can deal with a poisonous spider in your backyard.

Sorry, in your backyard was supposed to be in italics.

Fixed.