Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.8 Average
Micronational Military Operations
(1 Sep 2017, 10:35:56)AlexostanPresident Wrote: Good luck at your new life, and god bless your country!

what new life? I have been living this life for years. See those medals on my chest? They don't just give those out for completing training. I have been a line officer for a long time. I went to the graduation to congratulate those who were graduating, as some of them serve under me, I helped train them, and they assisted in joint operations with Siar Fordell.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell
Actually, I don't see any medals on your chest, because I can't see your chest at all. But those are technicalities!

(1 Sep 2017, 03:45:27)ThegnSiarFordell Wrote:
(31 Aug 2017, 18:59:16)Tjorvi Wrote: I see three happy graduates and one surly fellow :P still, congratulations for the participation and for those who graduated!

Well, there are two graduates, one family member, and myself (who commissioned a long time ago... I'm second from the right) - not sure who was surly, except maybe the graduate who was caught between smiles, but I'll take it as a compliment.

No worries intended I assure you, simply some harmless ribbing ;) congratulations once again.
"Progress doesn't wait for conservatives."
~ King Shamus I, Kingdom of Madrona, 2016

His Highness King Shamus the First of the Provisional Government of the Kingdom of Madrona

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Patriot o Progressive o
Yesterday the Thegn and a detachment of household troops were able to get out and conduct some excellent live fire training. These opportunities do not present themselves often, but are great for offering a practical application of battle drills and maneuvering in a live fire environment. The academic exercises and walk throughs or dry runs are extremely important to instill basic skills and understanding of individual and team maneuvers, but actually doing them at combat speed, with live ammunition, brings an entirely new dynamic to the scenario. Those that were able to participate in the training universally acknowledged that they were better because of it.

Battle drills conducted: Squad Attack, React to a far ambush, React to a vehicular Ambush, Bounding Overwatch, Fire Team Alternating Bounding, Patrolling, and Recce Operations.
"Sola Virtus Nobilitat!"
Virtue (Valor) Alone Enobles!

Ser John Marshall, Thegn of Siar Fordell

The Thegn-Hold of Siar Fordell

Wiki Page for Siar Fordell