Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World leaders
(6 Mar 2016, 23:30:00)Brendan OBrien I Wrote: "Sick Desires?" He annexed Crimea, attempted to invade Georgia and set up puppet states (South Ossetia and Abkhazia) He supported the former Ukrainian regime, supports evil regimes like China and North Korea and Iran and Syria, he has allowed sanctions to cripple his county solely for the purpose of turning his nose up to west.

Does that answer your question?

Michael asked about motive. You did not mention motive, save for one assumption without citation.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
Ah, world leaders! Let's see now, who first? To be perfectly honest, though, I don't know that many too well. But as Putin seems to be a popular topic here, I'll add in my opinion.

Putin understands geopolitics quite well, and uses them to his advantage, as anyone would. It is true, he does indeed seem to be resurrecting the Russian Empire, but that would only be a bad thing if the small nations in question (Ukraine, Georgia, a couple others maybe) don't want their sovereignty to be taken away. Ukraine is rather split on the issue, the Eastern half wanting to join Russia, while the Western half wanting to be independent. I think the US should simply admit that the Eastern half belongs to Russia, and leave it at that. While Ukraine may want the Crimea back, maybe they should realize that this would most likely mean fighting a long and bloody war which, together with the conflict in the Middle East, may even possibly escalate to World War 3. Pardon me if I seem to be getting carried away.

But anyway, I think that Putin is doing what he can for his country. If he supports Syria and al-Assad, it's because there's a port in Syria that Russia often uses and doesn't want to lose due to instability in the region. If he doesn't object to the regimes of China and North Korea, it's most likely because he doesn't want to be associated with the useless saber-rattling that the West does so often. Call Putin cruel, call Putin greedy, heck, call Putin the Devil! But don't call him inefficient or inknowledgeable, because, as Senator Rubio often says in reference to President Obama, "he knows exactly what he's doing."

We must be ever watchful of the Russians, for they fell to the communist menace once once; who knows what they may fall for next.