Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion/Debate Hour with Brendan: Anti-Judaiam Protestensts and their faith.
Greetings, fellow micronationalists. I greet ye to my discussion. Sit down, have a drink with me.

To be frank, I would like to bring up a issue that been bothering me for some time now. During the St. Patrick's Day festival, when I was going home, I was thinking about various American Fascist "Christian" organizations, such as the Klu Klux Klan, American Nazi Party, Aryan Nations, National Alliance (creators of the game "Ethnic Cleansing") the "Christian Defense League", Stormfront, and to many other groups to count.

To be honest, I am beginning to question the actual faith of groups that claim to be Christian but are anti-Judaism. I believe all true believers know that these types of groups are misguided in the faith. However, I would like to take the argument one step farther, and make my claim.

I will not dance around my argument. I believe that groups like the Klu Klux Klan and the American Nazi Party are actually pagan groups.

My main point for this, is how can ye hate Judaism and Jewish people, and call them evil, but also claim to be Christian? It goes against all the teachings of Christ. Why do they hate Israel? Have they read the Bible? It makes it very clear: The Jewish people are the chosen of the Lord, the people who will inhabit and the Holy League. By Christian terms, they are essentiality the Elite among the masses of Christian beliefs. Israel is a powerful nation, as the Jews are a hardy people. Compared to the rather weak and corrupt nations that I fear we inhabit. Judaism is the core of United Christian beliefs.

So, I ask, how can these people claim to be Christians, but hate the chosen of the Lord? I believe that they have never read the Bible. You cannot say ye are a Christian and hate Jewish people at the same time. It's hypocritical.

For this reason, I have decided that I believe that these groups are pagan. They worship ANOTHER God, unlike the God I worship. They worship an angry, vengeful God who hates others and wants a mass ethnic cleansing. Almost like the Islamic State.

And, what does the Lord say about them? Well, Matthew 6:5. "Pray not as the hypocrites do". And, what else then the Ten Commandments?

"Ye shall not have any other Gods then me." Worshipping another God who hates the Chosen of the Lord sounds rather anti-Ten Commandments to me.

I would like my fellow Micronationalists opinions on this matter. What do ye think of this? I would simply like to have a serious debate: I feel this is a important matter to sort out. Thank you.
President Ghost 2017
At Congress: "Aw, shut up you sick fruitcake! I'm talking here!" -President Ghost

Member of the Holy League

Baller Friday Party Host
As a Protestant Christian (Southern Baptist, to be exact), I wholeheartedly share your opinion and assessment. Anyone who professes the Gospel, yet espouses hatred for other groups of people (especially God's chosen) is no true Christian.
Supporter of memes that don't exist.
I can't stand groups like these. I wouldn't even call them fascist, they have absolutely zero political experience. They are a group of TERRORISTS!!! They are in the same category as ISIS. These so called "political fascist" groups are utterly stupid, people like them give fascism a bad name. Also they aren't Christian, they are Pagans, they claim to be Christians but Christians wouldn't do half of the BS that they are rallying for.
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
(12 Mar 2016, 21:42:24)Michael Ònff Wrote: The vast majority of neo-Nazis and KKK members do not use violence to promote their cause, and they are therefore not terrorists.

I don't understand why this thread exists. Nobody is defending the KKK or neo-Nazis, and most of them are not pagans, so what is there to debate?

Oh really -_- tell that to the federal government who put them on the terrorist watch. Smh.
(12 Mar 2016, 21:42:24)Michael Ònff Wrote: The vast majority of neo-Nazis and KKK members do not use violence to promote their cause, and they are therefore not terrorists.

I don't understand why this thread exists. Nobody is defending the KKK or neo-Nazis, and most of them are not pagans, so what is there to debate?

"No one is defending the KKK or Neo-Nazis?"

There why is there, 784 hate groups in the United States, according to the Southren Law Poverty Center?

You just proved my point. You say they aren't pagans, I think they are. Why are they not pagans?
President Ghost 2017
At Congress: "Aw, shut up you sick fruitcake! I'm talking here!" -President Ghost

Baller Friday Party Host
(12 Mar 2016, 21:47:00)Brendan OBrien I Wrote: "No one is defending the KKK or Neo-Nazis?"

There why is there, 784 hate groups in the United States, according to the Southren Law Poverty Center?

By "no one" it's quite obvious that he means "close enough to no one that the amount that does remain is negligible", and those 784 groups are substantially smaller than the 300 odd million citizens of the United States.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
(12 Mar 2016, 21:54:33)Michael Ònff Wrote: I mean on the forums, no one is defending them. Anyone with any sense knows they are misguided and for the most part very unintelligent. However, it doesn't seem very productive to say they are pagans, because many are part of extreme Protestant groups which grew out of mainstream Christianity, an Abrahamic religion.

Well, yes, but they don't even bother following the Bible. How can we even put them as Protestants?
President Ghost 2017

Baller Friday Party Host
(12 Mar 2016, 22:10:29)Michael Ònff Wrote: Because they protest against the Roman Catholic Church, and are offshoots of other religious sects which originally were part of the reformation. They may be hypocritical and act in ways a follower of Jesus's teachings would not, but they are still followers of an Abrahamic religion.

Hence the name Protestant. Their behavior reminded me of my mother, she would do everything opposite of what God said to do. She would complain about people judging her yet she would turn around and cast judgement on others. As you said Mr. Ònff, hypocrites.
(12 Mar 2016, 22:21:30)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote:
(12 Mar 2016, 22:10:29)Michael Ònff Wrote: Because they protest against the Roman Catholic Church, and are offshoots of other religious sects which originally were part of the reformation. They may be hypocritical and act in ways a follower of Jesus's teachings would not, but they are still followers of an Abrahamic religion.

Hence the name Protestant. Their behavior reminded me of my mother, she would do everything opposite of what God said to do. She would complain about people judging her yet she would tirn around and cast judgement on others. As you said Mr. Ònff, hypocrites.

And what does the Lord have to say about hypocrites? "Pray not at the hypocrites do, for they have received their reward."
President Ghost 2017

Baller Friday Party Host
I don't believe the Jews can be called the "chosen of the Lord". I am not a dispensationalist, as many modern Protestants (especially Americans) are.

The "chosen of the Lord", or the elect, describes those people who are saved in any age. As someone who accepts covenant theology, I believe in the continuity of the Old Testament Church and the New Testament Church (one covenant of grace with two administrations). Today the chosen of the Lord are Christians, both Jew and Gentile.

However, as in classical Protestantism, I do believe in a future conversion of the generality of the Jewish nation, who will be grafted back in to the Church.

I certainly condemn groups such as the KKK and would say they are not Christians, since the evidence of their actions gives us no reason to believe they are what they say they are.