Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion/Debate Hour with Brendan: Anti-Judaiam Protestensts and their faith.
(12 Mar 2016, 22:24:59)EarlPenda Wrote: I don't believe the Jews can be called the "chosen of the Lord". I am not a dispensationalist, as many modern Protestants (especially Americans) are.

The "chosen of the Lord", or the elect, describes those people who are saved in any age. As someone who accepts covenant theology, I believe in the continuity of the Old Testament Church and the New Testament Church (one covenant of grace with two administrations). Today the chosen of the Lord are Christians, both Jew and Gentile.

However, as in classical Protestantism, I do believe in a future conversion of the generality of the Jewish nation, who will be grafted back in to the Church.

I certainly condemn groups such as the KKK and would say they are not Christians, since the evidence of their actions gives us no reason to believe they are what they say they are.

Jews have been destined to inherit Israel. The Bible clearly says so.
President Ghost 2017
At Congress: "Aw, shut up you sick fruitcake! I'm talking here!" -President Ghost

Member of the Holy League

Baller Friday Party Host

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion/Debate Hour with Brendan: Anti-Judaiam Protestensts and their faith. - by Brendan O'Brien I - 12 Mar 2016, 22:30:07