Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion/Debate Hour with Brendan: Anti-Judaiam Protestensts and their faith.
(19 Mar 2016, 12:54:38)Greater Ridd Wrote: Should I get into this? I'm terrified of being picked on for being an actual Jew (liberal), who supports the two-state solution. Seeing as you can't get rid of either side now.

Don't let Markus scare you. He's all bark and no bite.
President Ghost 2017
At Congress: "Aw, shut up you sick fruitcake! I'm talking here!" -President Ghost

Member of the Holy League

Baller Friday Party Host
(19 Mar 2016, 12:54:38)Greater Ridd Wrote: Should I get into this? I'm terrified of being picked on for being an actual Jew (liberal), who supports the two-state solution. Seeing as you can't get rid of either side now.

Indeed, the two state solution is the only solution, and I support it. Going back to, at least the 1967 borders, or in the best case scenario, the 1947 borders. However, at this there seem to be no end in sight to this disaster, sadly.
       [Image: Personal_CoA_of_Patrick_I.png]          
H.I.M  Patrick I, Emperor of Paravia,
King of Hoppalobindia,
 King Of Demirelia,
Vorsitzender of the Abeldane Empire,
Former Emperor of Nedland,
  Former Prime minister of Alenshka,
  And former Acting Premier of DRCC

For folk og Rike
There are many questions wondering my head but I honestly don't want to start a debate nor accidentally get anyone offended on the Palestine/Israel subject. But the Two-State Solution is something I can agree on. Both people can share the land peacefully and all this nonsense conflict can stop. Two-State Solution, I wish this was thought of back when the US still had a sizable population of Natives...
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich