Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A response, in brief
(20 Mar 2016, 18:45:12)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: Emperor Markus, you still have yet to answer my question as to why you forbid Islam yet claim that citizens of your nation are free to practice whatever religion they please. Please don't avoid my question, this is the third time I am asking you this question.

I do not mean to be unclear; but Islam is banned in the Holy Empire because it is heretical. Islam denies the Trinity, the crucifixion of Jesus, Jesus' resurrection, and the infallibility of scripture. Denial of even one dogma is heresy.
(20 Mar 2016, 18:54:33)Emperor Markus II Wrote:
(20 Mar 2016, 18:45:12)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: Emperor Markus, you still have yet to answer my question as to why you forbid Islam yet claim that citizens of your nation are free to practice whatever religion they please. Please don't avoid my question, this is the third time I am asking you this question.

I do not mean to be unclear; but Islam is banned in the Holy Empire because it is heretical. Islam denies the Trinity, the crucifixion of Jesus, Jesus' resurrection, and the infallibility of scripture. Denial of even one dogma is heresy.

Ok. Do you know that Judaism also denies the resurrection of Christ? Yet you allow Judaism to be practiced in your country. Also both Islam and Judaism are both Abrahamic religions just like Christianity. All three religions worship the same God yet have different names to address their God by, God in Arabic translates to Allah and God in Hebrew translates to also to whatever they call it in their language. My question is why do you forbid Islam on grounds that they deny the resurrection of Christ but don't forbid Judaism and they too deny the resurrection of Christ?
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
(20 Mar 2016, 19:29:41)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: Ok. Do you know that Judaism also denies the resurrection of Christ?

Yes.

(20 Mar 2016, 19:29:41)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: Yes. Yet you allow Judaism to be practiced in your country. Also both Islam and Judaism are both Abrahamic religions just like Christianity. All three religions worship the same God yet have different names to address their God by, God in Arabic translates to Allah and God in Hebrew translates to also to whatever they call it in their language.

Muslims do not worship God, they worship a god whom they call Allah. Both Christians and Jews reject their false god.

(20 Mar 2016, 19:29:41)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: My question is why do you forbid Islam on grounds that they deny the resurrection of Christ but don't forbid Judaism and they too deny the resurrection of Christ?

The Jews worship the same God as us, but they do not know him as we do. However, they are the people of the Old Testament, and are thus worthy of our respect.
(20 Mar 2016, 19:52:51)Emperor Markus II Wrote:
(20 Mar 2016, 19:29:41)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: Ok. Do you know that Judaism also denies the resurrection of Christ?

Yes.

(20 Mar 2016, 19:29:41)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: Yes. Yet you allow Judaism to be practiced in your country. Also both Islam and Judaism are both Abrahamic religions just like Christianity. All three religions worship the same God yet have different names to address their God by, God in Arabic translates to Allah and God in Hebrew translates to also to whatever they call it in their language.

Muslims do not worship God, they worship a god whom they call Allah. Both Christians and Jews reject their false god.

Wrong. Do some research. I have Muslim friends and Allah is the Arabic translation to God! I don't know where you are getting this stuff from but your resources are false.
[Image: WTDnnwE.gif]
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
(20 Mar 2016, 21:08:04)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote:
(20 Mar 2016, 19:52:51)Emperor Markus II Wrote:

Yes.

Wrong. Do some research. I have Muslim friends and Allah is the Arabic translation to God! I don't know where you are getting this stuff from but your resources are false.

God is a broad term. Just because it means 'God' doesn't make it the same God.

Please take the debate to Humanities, folks.
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

I wasn't the OP of this thread, plus I don't have the power to move a thread. Second I know about what I am talking about. Muslims worship the same God as Christians do. And yes James, beating a dead horse, so I will just stop because apparently I am wasting my time and breath with trying to educate those who refuse to be enlightened. Do as you please and believe what you want, but at the end of the day don't complain when people look down on you for your ignorance. Good day to all. Allahu Akbar. And for the record, no I am not Muslim. I am a Confucianist. But still, Allahu Akbar (God is Great).
Sigh..

This is why I hate religious threads on this board. Thread moved.
The Government of the Kingdom of Madrona in exile

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Royalist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
The thread didn't even have to be moved; we could've simply stayed on the OP topic and the Kids debating religion could've opened their own thread.

Oh, well what do I know anyway? I just have a sense of reasoning and logic!
[Image: 598px-Esseseal.png]
Henry Clémens
Count of Siñbaša, Marquis of New Keutschen, former Lord of the Commonwealth
OAO SEO SAV GKIS KOP KSR CUR OIF KOC MOT KOS CSB CRL COG
Former Lord of the Essian Commonwealth, former Chair of the Grand Unified Micronational, Founder and former President of the Federated States of America

Wonder who brought up said topic to begin with... -_-