Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Donald Trump
Starting this is probably a bad idea but here goes...

Donald Trump. Discuss.

Personally, I disagree with him on almost every level. His policies regarding Muslims, immigration, the war on drugs, torture, black people, climate change, foreign affairs and warfare, gay marriage, abortion, firearms, Mexico - I find it extremely distasteful.

In addition, as I politician and indeed person I find him outrageous. Phrases like 'we'd bomb the hell out of them*' are not words any President of the USA should be using. He can be astonishingly rude, and as I have said before in affairs I shan't drag up, there is I think a fine line to be drawn between saying it like it is and being outright abusive. His attitudes towards women, business, the environment, himself - I just don't feel that they are suitable for a President, regardless of your political views.

If anyone wants examples of Trump's astonishing behaviour, just ask.

Thoughts?

*I can't recall the exact wording.
Oh god...
John V
Prime Minister of the Republic of Noland

"If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools."
--Plato
Feel for us that have American micronations. We have to deal with this. Trump will make every country mad at us within like a year or two. It seems like everyone hates him but somehow he's winning.
DUKE DYLAN I OF THE DUCHY OF HODINY
HERZOG DYLAN I DES HERZOGTUMS HODINIEN
TTOČ DÝLYN I ÓVŠKY TTÓČKY OV HÓDYNY

WIKI PAGE - HODŠKÍNTYA WIKIPAGE

"I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying you're not wrong."  - Duke Dylan I

*I'm super obsessed with conlangs, so I'm always willing to help you on yours! See the wikipage entitled Hodškíntya for my best conlang.* 
I think you lot aren't considering the fact that other candidates and previous presidents can be stumped, but Trump cannot be. This is a very important factor to note.
[Image: buy_email_lists_21819162.jpg]
In the words of  Bill Clinton
I did was not affiliated or part take in the actions of the hackers, Dreamlight Hackerz
(10 Apr 2016, 18:23:34)frix Wrote: I think you lot aren't considering the fact that other candidates and previous presidents can be stumped, but Trump cannot be. This is a very important factor to note.

What do you mean? Stumped in what sense?
(10 Apr 2016, 18:24:53)President Kit McCarthy Wrote:
(10 Apr 2016, 18:23:34)frix Wrote: I think you lot aren't considering the fact that other candidates and previous presidents can be stumped, but Trump cannot be. This is a very important factor to note.

What do you mean? Stumped in what sense?

can't stump the trump
My personal opinion is that it seems the candidates for the
Election are going to be
Ms. Clinton vs Trump and that a large selection of the voters will aim to
Elect alternative candidates such as Stein and Johnson
His Imperial Majesty
Thomas I
Tsar of Nolland, Reigning Prince of Ayrshire, Head of the Confederacy
Duke of Strathallan, Mercian Marquis
Nollandish Permanent Representative to the Grand Unified Micronational
Nollandish Permanent Representative to the Micronational Heritage Association

Four-Cornered Liberal (Economic/Social/Political/Personal)
Neoliberal. Internationalist. Globalist. Liberal.
I'm a UK Trump supporter, for a few reasons, mostly that Hillary is most definitely an antiChrist, that a lot of Sanders voters will vote Trump out of spite, that he's given a voice to hundreds of thousands of people who haven't had any trust in political candidates for nearly 40 years, that he supports American isolationism, that he will support a more culturally conservative America which will benefit Europe socially, that he's consistently beating other candidates apart from the blip in Utah, and finally that I'm getting a Trump cap from Oklahoma.

Thats just a brief rundown because I'm currently on my phone. I might provide a more thought out response at a later time if prompted.
His Lordship Richard I, by the Grace of God, Lord Spiritual of Mercia, Lord of Clyro, Heir to the Würtige Throne, Lord High Admiral of the Tsardom of Nolland, General of the Nollandish Army, Companion of Honour of the Tsardom of Nolland, Commander of the Order of Colour of McCarthia, Knight of the Sovereign Military Order of Sealand, Member of the Most Honourable Order of the Throne of Sandus, Knight of the Order of Adammia, OGC, CF.
(10 Apr 2016, 20:13:14)HL Richard I Wrote: I'm a UK Trump supporter, for a few reasons, mostly that Hillary is most definitely an antiChrist, that a lot of Sanders voters will vote Trump out of spite, that he's given a voice to hundreds of thousands of people who haven't had any trust in political candidates for nearly 40 years, that he supports American isolationism, that he will support a more culturally conservative America which will benefit Europe socially, that he's consistently beating other candidates apart from the blip in Utah, and finally that I'm getting a Trump cap from Oklahoma.

Thats just a brief rundown because I'm currently on my phone. I might provide a more thought out response at a later time if prompted.

How can that possibly justify his other behaviour?
If America has a president who openly insults other people in public and is incredibly racist, and among other things acts like he doesn't know what manners or curtsey mean, how would that reflect on America and how would that affect international relations? Not for the better.
John V
Prime Minister of the Republic of Noland

"If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools."
--Plato