Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Donald Trump
They are all pretty much well... stupid isn't exactly how I would word it. Donald included.
- His Excellency, The Führer of the Greater Dashist Reich
The damn fools should have nominated Rand Paul. He was the only decent candidate on either side.

While it would be awesome to see a third party candidate grab, say, 10% of the vote (which would be by far the largest margin for the last 100 years), I doubt it will happen simply because they don't get enough press. Most people haven't even heard about all but one or two of them. Out of the minor parties, I'd say the Libertarians are the most likely to get a high percentage (they managed 1.5% in the last presidential election), and I myself will most likely be voting for Gary Johnson, should he win the nomination (which he probably will). I don't agree with all of his views, but he would make a better president than anybody else who is still in the race. I wish the disgruntled masses would realize that...

EDIT:
Supporter of memes that don't exist.
I was looking at John Kashich. I believe he is a pretty good candidate as well. Now when it comes to building a wall to keep illegals out I have to disagree on that. First of all no wall will stop any Mexican from coming in. They will find other ways like they always do. Take it from me, I am part Mexican. I know how my people can get.
(11 Apr 2016, 01:14:14)President Alejandro Valentino Wrote: First of all no wall will stop any Mexican from coming in.

Ask the Chinese how well walls work lol
Yes, let's ask the Chinese how well walls worked 2,221 years ago.
"Progress doesn't wait for conservatives."
~ King Shamus I, Kingdom of Madrona, 2016

His Majesty King Shamus the First of the Provisional Government of the Kingdom of Madrona

Member of the Madrona Sovereignty Movement in Canada

o Nationalist o Activist o Monarchist o Separatist o Humanist o Philanthropist o Realist o Research Scientist o Imperialist o Patriot o Progressive o
(11 Apr 2016, 01:24:37)Tjorvi Wrote: Yes, let's ask the Chinese how well walls worked 2,221 years ago.

I was being sarcastic :P

Contrary to Communist party propaganda, the Great Wall sucked at keeping enemies out. Just ask Genghis Khan.
(11 Apr 2016, 01:35:28)Sarky Wrote:
(11 Apr 2016, 01:24:37)Tjorvi Wrote: Yes, let's ask the Chinese how well walls worked 2,221 years ago.

Contrary to Communist party propaganda, the Great Wall sucked at keeping enemies out. Just ask Genghis Khan.
And the Manchus, and various other raiding nomad tribes :P
       [Image: Personal_CoA_of_Patrick_I.png]          
H.I.M  Patrick I, Emperor of Paravia,
King of Hoppalobindia,
 King Of Demirelia,
Former Vorsitzender of the Abeldane Empire,
Former Emperor of Nedland,
  Former Prime minister of Alenshka,
  And former Acting Premier of DRCC

For folk og Rike
(11 Apr 2016, 03:56:01)Emperor Patrick I of Paravia Wrote:
(11 Apr 2016, 01:35:28)Sarky Wrote:

And the Manchus, and various other raiding nomad tribes :P

Like the Xiongnu? :P
Yea, Khan was pretty hard to stop, and no wall no matter how big or small was gunna stop him lol. Trump is just an attention whore, and sheeple Americans will always buy into people like him.
The one advantage of Trump is that he's getting young people to care about politics, even if most of it is laughing at him.

Also, if Kasich (I think) keeps winning some states, enough to keep Drumpf away from 50%, then a divided Republican convention is the worst possible thing for them.

Go Sanders.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=992]
Nick Fredriksson
Of Sademaara, formerly of Førvania